Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Vernons assistant was dragging me upstairs to him and i thought 'what will happen to me and i just had to fall in love with Prince Tom!'

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the assistant pulled my arm hissing "bow before the king!"

I was bowing to my 'king' who was greedily eating his food.

When he was finally done stuffing himself he then said "well isnt it the little whore who is trying to steal my little Dudley's prince from him, pathetic."

I was about to protest but then  stared in horror at Vernon when he suggested/ordered that I was to be sent to the woods to be killed by the monster that lives in it.

And thats how i found myself here, begging vernons assistant to let me go.

"Sir please let me go! You can tell Vernon im dead and I'll never come just please let me go!"

But he wouldn't hear it. "Im sorry Harry but i have to or King Vernon will kill ME!"

I froze when I heard a deep roar from deep in the woods and the assistant booked it.

I realized that the assistant was telling me to run before its to late.

I ran and ran for what seemed like hours but turned to look behind me to see a big shadow following me. When I turned back forward I ran into a branch.

The last thing I saw was a sign that said 'if you 2" shorter than this sign than scam!' I blacked out while hearing voices.

Well this is it sorry for the wait but this is it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im not going update for awhile (again) because im going to be getting my braces in on Monday but I'll try to update before that.

E.Riddle outta here!