Missing Girl

"Roxanne." A crystal voice said, and Estelle appeared. She wasn't wearing a coat and didn't seem to flinch at the roaring winds, and her hair flowed in the breeze. "I'm coming too."James waited behind the wall, the cool breeze relaxed him as he sighed, the wall was decently tall and lengthy, there was cracks and pieces on the ground as if it belonged to a ruin. "Here it is." Roxanne's voice could be heard behind roaring winds. James peaked around the corner of the wall "Hey I'm here"

"I need your help." Roxanne went straight to business, flipping through her notebook. She handed him a photo of a brunette, who wasn't smiling for the picture. She was standing on a raised level labeled "First" holding a trophy for what looked like a math bowl. She had grey eyes and she looked rather disappointed, even though she was surrounded by applause.
under the photo had big red letters.
M I S S I N G. "have you seen this girl?" Estelle said in a rather creepy voice. James examined the picture, looking at all the detail, locking it in his head for reference "I feel like I have but no." He shook his head. "Do you know how she left, and leads. Or was it sudden?"

"She just wasn't in her bed one morning." Roxanne said quietly, as if holding back tears. "She was my best friend."James nodded "I understand what its like but we need to find her, so let's get started shall we?" He smiled brightly "It's not that easy. But I know who to see." Estelle claimed. "You mean.." Roxanne trailed off and blushed a dark shade of red. "Yeah." Estelle blushed slightly, which was a mix of rose and red. "James, we're seeing a boy named Noah." James noticed the change in the color of their faces, "Who's Noah?" He questioned, intrigued on who could help. "He's the son of the richest family in all 4 of the towns near us." Roxanne stuttered. "He's a brilliant chemist, studying to go to an amazing college. He's perfect." Roxanne blushed. "He'll help us. Beatrice was his friend." Estelle said, still blushing. "A chemist? That's cool, science is a fun class but I was always good at social studies and history. So where can we find him?" James looked around, the wind still blowing. "His room is a cottage on an island. It's really nice." Estelle said. "He almost never leaves, unless to see his parents and talk to us."

"Come on. I'll tell you more about him while we walk." Roxanne said, and they walked towards the beach. "An island? I'd like to know more" James followed suit as they walk to the beach. "What is he like? You know, personality wise." "This wind is crazy." Estelle said. "We might need." She was interrupted with a car honking loudly and swerved in their direction and halted. The window rolled down and it reveled V, driving and Pip on the gas pedal. "Hello, ladies, James." Pip squeaked. "A ride?"

"It's like you read my mind." Estelle smiled. They look hopped in. The car was small and cramped, so Estelle was pushed up against James and Roxanne pushed into the door. Estelle smelled of vanilla, and Roxie smelled of ink. "Where's Quincy?" Roxanne asked. "He's sick so we're taking his place." V said. He swerved a bit. Roxanne flipped through her notepad to an interview with Noah. "Read this." She said to James, handing her sacred notepad to him. The interview was long and bunched together. The questions were very specific but somehow, Noah managed to swerve around them and slyly answer with a charming remark. The truth was that even though all those questions were asked, no information was even said about him, except that he was 17, smart, and almost every girl in all 4 towns wanted to be his suitor. Nothing else. James smelt the air, he enjoyed the sweet aroma of the vanilla, while the ink gave him nostalgic memories of marking up maps and drawing. James got snapped back to reality when Roxanne handed him the notepad. He examined the interview, James pieced together that Noah is sly and could have traits or skills to be manipulative. "Its interesting"

"So, you going to see Noah?" Pip said. "He's awesome. He said once he graduates from college he'll contribute to our college funds."

"How kind." Roxanne blushed.

"Well, we can't drive overseas, but there's the boats to take you." V stopped the car in front of the foggy beach. There were two boats and one was missing, meaning that he was there. "Thanks, Pip, V." Estelle smiled and pip turned red. She dropped a few dollars in the cup holder. "Thank ya, Ma'am!" V said. The taxi swerved away. "You guys are fascinating, I mean its really cool. Any I just wanted to thank you guys." James walked on the beach and waited at the boats, the water running up and then retreats back. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Estelle stopped for a moment, her long hair moving with the wind. "Yeah." Roxanne said, looking at the boat and untying the rope. "Get in everyone."