A Normal Day

"Anthony? Can I ask you something? But promise me you won't get mad." I nervously asked. " What's wrong babe? You never call me by my name like that." He said concerned. I bit my lip and asked, " What's your ex's name?" "Charlie. Why would I get mad at that?" Anthony asked. "Well, um when you were making breakfast, I saw her in the window when I was washing my face. I thought I was imagining things, but I saw her again when we were decorating for your party." I blurted out. "What!? She is stalking you!?" Anthony yelled. He looked so cute when he was being protective of me. " Yea. But don't worry. I'll stop her next time." Anthony pushed my head against his lips. I yawned and Anthony started to playfully kiss me all over. "Hahaha. Stop! It tickles!" I exclaimed, which made him keep doing it.
As we both laughed, a loud sound of glass shattering came from the bathroom. Anthony and I got up to see what it was. Anthony turned on the bathroom light and I saw a brick with a note on it. I carefully grabbed the note and read it. " I said STAY AWAY FROM ANTHONY or else THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" I was shaking and crying at the same time. Not only did I cut myself really bad on the glass, but I also felt unsafe in my own home. Well, Anthony's home, but more like our home. Anthony grabbed my bloody hand and my other hand and hugged me. He rubbed my back. As he read the note, I could tell he was furious. He cleaned my cut, wrapped it in gauze, and cleaned up the glass. That night I couldn't sleep. I was scared of my surroundings. Knowing that Charlie knew where we lived and where I am, makes me feel like I'll never be safe. Anthony couldn't sleep either. I could see his eyes open. "Can she hurt us?" I asked. "No. I won't allow it. She will soon learn that she can't do anything." Anthony said while kissing me. "Now try to get some sleep baby." He added on. "Goodnight babe. Love you." I said. "Goodnight. Love you too." He replied. I felt a little bit better and dozed off. The doggies were laying with Anthony. In the morning, I did my morning routine and went to make breakfast. I made chocolate chip waffles and bacon. I could hear Anthony in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He walked out in his underwear and plummeted on the couch. He let out a big sigh. He looked like crap. "You okay honey?" I asked. "I guess. Actually, no!" He yelled. "Uh, what's wrong?" I asked. "What else! Charlie! She won't stop calling me!" He yelled again. "Sorry for asking and being annoying babe. I'll just shut up now." I mumbled. "No, I'm sorry. I'm yelling at my fiancé and she didn't do anything." He pleaded. " Breakfast is ready." I said while setting out a plate of food for Anthony. "Why aren't you eating babe?" Anthony asked full of concerns. "Uhh, I'm not that hungry today." I said, which was a lie. "You have to eat sweetie. Please eat later." Anthony pleaded. I nodded, knowing that I didn't want to.
I sat there, leaning on my hand. I must've looked depressed, so my adorable little Anthony asked me if I was okay. I lied by saying yes. This was not true at all. Anthony finished his breakfast, put his plate in the sink, and bent down to kiss my cheek. I put on a crooked smile, which faded right away.
As Anthony sat back down on the couch and turned on the tv, I looked down at my cut. It looked really, REALLY bad. "Come sit down with me baby." Anthony said while patting the seat. I slowly walked to sit down. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned in. I was still tired, so I took a nap on Anthony's chest. I could hear Anthony singing a soft, slow song to me. I smiled, while Anthony pushed his thumb against my lip. I opened my eyes, only to see Anthony glaring into my them. I quickly, but teasingly kissed his lips. "Hey! Stop teasing me babe." Anthony laughingly pleaded.
I kissed him again. We both laughed. "How are you watching Finding Dory?" I asked. He chuckled and said," On Netflix." Netflix has almost EVERYTHING!! Anthony grabbed my hand with the ring on it. He kissed it. Why is he so charming? Why couldn't I believe that he was going to be my husband?
     Out of nowhere, Anthony trampled me onto him. " Hahahahahaha, what are you doing?" I asked. I was sitting on top of his stomach. His hands molded around my waist. I pulled my strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in. I locked my lips onto Anthony's. As we sat there making out, Mikaella and Kassandra walked in. "Omg! I'm now blind! I need bleach!" Kassandra playfully said. "Me too! I think I threw up a little. Kayla's not so innocent now!" Mikaella yelled. They both laughed while I got off of Anthony. "Nothing happened! Really! We were just kissing." I pleaded. "Sure." Kassandra sarcastically said. Anthony sat up and laughed. "You guys know I'm not ready to uhhhhh BLEGH!!!" They both laughed so hard. Anthony nodded in agreement with me. "Hehehehehehe! By the way, do you have Clorox Bleach for me?" Kassandra asked. I giggled. Anthony wrapped his arm around me. "I brought Coke Zero!" Kassandra exclaimed. "And I brought Takis!" Mikaella yelled. "Well, I brought the laziness!!" I also exclaimed. I went to the kitchen to make quesadillas. I made four of them. After we ate, Mikaella, Anthony, and I watched a movie while Kassandra read a novel called I Need U. I've read it before and TRUST ME, it's the best fanfic novel I've ever read. Mikaella went to get changed  into her pajamas. Kassandra did the same. Kassandra sat in between Anthony and me. She kept eyeing Anthony and me. Mikaella grabbed Kassandra's wrist and pulled her to a new seat. Anthony yawned as he wrapped his arm around me. Mikaella and Kassandra fell asleep as Anthony and I went to our bedroom. We went to bed. As I did this, I thought to myself that today was a normal day. Maybe Charlie will leave us alone now. Anthony turned my way, smiled, and whispered, " I love you honey." I smiled back and whispered, " Love you too babe."