For Me?

As Anthony and I held hands as we walked to our bedroom, we started to giggle about the movie. While I entered the bedroom, Anthony swept me off my feet. He spun around with me in his arms. I laughed while he kissed my neck and face. He laid me down on the bed and turned on the tv. He took off his shirt, threw on some comfortable pants, and went to his side of the bed. His right hand stayed on my left thigh and his other hand on my cheek. Anthony smiled and said with a kiss, "I love you babe." My heart felt warm and I added, "I love you too, but more!" We both chuckled while we fell asleep.
While I was asleep, I had a dream that Anthony's ex was threatening me again and taking Anthony away from me. I woke up, hoping that I didn't wake Anthony up. Sure enough, I did. "Kayla you alright? Did you have a bad dream babe?" Anthony asked while half asleep. "Yes, but I sometimes just have to wake up, so they don't come back. Sorry I woke you up." I pleaded. He pulled me closer, gently pushed my head into his chest, and kissed my forehead. I felt safe and we both went back to bed.
  In the morning, I went to brush my teeth, wash my face, and throw on some clothes. As I finished washing my face and lifted my head up to dry it, I saw a girl with a mean stare looking from the window in the mirror. I turned around and didn't see her again. I'm probably just seeing things. I got  out of the bathroom and got ready for the day. Opening our bedroom door smelt pancakes and bacon from the kitchen. Excitedly ran down he hallways and into the kitchen, seeing Anthony cooking breakfast.
I leaned next to the doorframe watching him sing to some of his songs, and damn did he look hot in his morning hair. "Are you going to come eat, or just keep staring at me." I snapped out of my stare, seeing Anthony by the table smirking while setting the table. "Happy Birthday babe!!!!" I exclaimed. I sat down while Anthony cut my pancake and put a piece in my mouth. " Thanks babe, but where's my birthday present?" He questioned teasingly. " Oh, I don't know. Maybe you'll find out later!" I pleaded. We ate our breakfast and Anthony went to get ready to go out with Eli and Justin. After Anthony left, Zoe, Kassandra, Mikaella, Gwendelyn, and Emmalee came over to help me decorate. Kassandra, Mikaella, and I decorated on the inside, Emmalee cooked the treats, and Gwendelyn and Zoe decorated outside. "I... I think.....I SAW ANTHONY'S EX OUTSIDE THE WINDOW! AGAIN!!!" I yelled.
" WHERE!!! LET ME AT HER!!!" Mikaella yelled while walking outside. I followed her. As Mikaella tried to chase her down, the girl ran off. Mikaella groaned and yelled angrily, " You stay away and don't come back! EVER!" I ran inside with Mikaella and sat down, shocked at what I just saw. The ex. At the window. Outside Anthony's house where I also live. The dogs were barking. I couldn't believe it! She is a psychotic person who is MENTALLY ILL! I calmed the dogs down as I calmed myself down. We went back to decorating. "What did you mean by again?" Kassandra blurted out of nowhere. "I saw her earlier when I was washing my face." I replied. After I finished with the balloons and streamers, I baked some cupcakes, cookies, and rice crispy treats. I decorated every single one of them.
The outside was finished, the food was done, and the inside was finished. I put all of Anthony's gifts in the corner on the floor and my gift by the backyard door. The pool had pool toys and lights inside, while music played. I threw on a crop top and a black skirt with my black flats. Underneath, was my black and white polka dotted bikini. At 7:00 pm, all of the guests arrived and put their gifts where they belonged. As we waited around, a text from Eli appeared. It read, "We're outside. Get ready." I turned off all of the lights, while everyone hid. I could hear the front door open. Eli, Justin, and Anthony walked in. Anthony asked concerned, "where's Kayla?" He walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled with excitement. I kissed Anthony on the cheek and exclaimed, " Told you that you were going to find out your present later!" He thanked me and hugged me. We went outside. Anthony went into the room to change into his bathing suit. Eli, Justin, Zoe, and Gwendelyn were already in the pool. I walked into the bedroom to check on Anthony and saw him there in his bathing suit. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. He soon whispered, "Thanks for the party babe." He kissed my lips and smiled. "Where's your bathing suit?" He asked. I smiled back and said, "Underneath my clothes." He let go of my hand and took my shirt off. I took off my shoes and my skirt. He turned off the light, pulled me to the outside, and we both jumped into the pool.
An hour later, it was time to open up gifts. We all went inside and sat down on the couch. Anthony went to the gift by the door. Inside, was a jewelry box with a silver watch, gold ring, and Sun Bands. He read the card, which read, " I don't know what I'd be without you. Thank you for always being there for me and loving me. Happy Birthday babe! Love you!" He thanked me and kissed me. He opened up the other gifts. As Anthony blew out the candles on his cake and cut it, he ran to the bedroom. He soon came out with his hands behind his back. He put something in his pocket, but it was too hard to see what it was. Anthony cupped my hands and exclaimed, " Thank you so much Kayla! But I don't know what I'd be without you. You are the love of my life. I never had a love like this before. I know this is meant to be my birthday and all of the gifts are supposed to be to me, but this is for you." He bent down on one knee, still holding my hands. He pulled out the object that was in his pocket and it was a small velvet box! He opened it up, which revealed a golden ring with a diamond in the middle. "Will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me? This is the real gift I want from you. Just to say yes." He added. Tears of joy rolled down my face. "Of course!" I exclaimed. I could see Kassandra and Mikaella crying. Anthony wiped my tears and gracefully kissed my lips. Everyone tarted to clap. We ate cake and the party came to an end. Anthony and I stayed up watching movies to celebrate his birthday and our upcoming marriage.