Two

Apperating to an unrecognisable street he started to walk fast .
Across the street an old woman walked slowly "excuse me miss do you know exactly we're "-gulp*-"Hermione's house is?!" the lady came to a halt with a questioning look at the young man 'never knew miss granger would be talking to him' she thought she smiled excitedly "and who are you may I ask ?" Her voice cracked a bit "well I'm her friend you see wanted to surprise her haven't seen her in a while ya know?" Smirking to make it seem more 'realistic' " hahahaha ahhhh..... we'll never thought she'd be talking to a handsome man alike you!" Said playfully Draco's grin disappeared from his face , the woman noticed coming back to reality she stopped "6 houses down from here dearest, oh and her parents are out tonight, don't get into any trouble will you?" She winked and then walked off ones again "bloody muggles" he mumbled , coming to a stop he stared at a magnificent White House beautiful garden filled with different coloured flowers .

Walking down a hallway looking through each door for her room he came to a stop hearing music coming from a certain door covered in photos of her friends and family , they creeped him out.They didn't move.

He slowly opened the door to see THE Hermione Granger with a pair of white jeans and a baggy grey jersey singing her heart out to a weird muggle song with her wand up to her mouth.Kinda looked pretty from this angle....NO! Draco Lucius Malfoy I demand you to not think that! He saw she still hadn't noticed he was there, now creeping over to a book shelf stuffed .

He listened "thanks for treating me like every boy you meet so please come in and take a seat here's a part I learned and you will teach on how to treat people like a pease of meat.I wanna genuine not a replica illegal medicine a pain to the cornea a sight for sore eyes and other guys consume the lie like gravel to dog .no doors exists on my fortress the only entrance is the one I bare -"she stopped

"Oops" I whispered and picking up the book the fell then right then I took her by the arm and slammed my hand over her mouth and dragged her into a nearby wardrobe
Locked us suffocating her him my right hand .