#25 Cold Water

🎼LYRIC IMAGINE

Cold Water - Major Lazer ft Justin Beiber &

This is quite an old song when u think about it but i remember everyone in school used to proper jam out to it. Plus i had a really good idea for this lyric so, why not?

"I won't let go."

💎

The crystal blue waves crashed into each other and the birds flew to their destination while i was relaxing on the beach with my boyfriend. We where both sitting on the sand in our swimsuits and i was resting my head on his shoulder.

He stroked my arm then kissed my temple,"i love you."

"I know, i love you too. Thanks for bringing me out here."

"No problem babe."

I watched the orange-red sunset.

"You wanna go into the sea?"

"Yeah."

We both got in holding hands, that was until b/n carried me and threw me into the water.

"B/n i hate you!"

"No you don't"

You smirked at him as he leaned in for a kiss, you grabbed his shoulder and shoved him into the water beneath you.

Your man then raised above the water, "well aren't you a sneaky one?"

You giggled and put your arms around his neck admiring his chest that was decorated with water droplets.

"I love you", you said.
"I love you too beautiful", b/n said placing his forehead in yours. You smiled.

B/n then took a soft breath and whispered, "You won't believe how much I do love you y/n."

You leaned in to kiss your lover. As your lips where locked, and your breath was short, a colossal ocean wave rised from the sea level.

You and b/n didn't notice the wave, but it wasn't until b/n noticed the rush of wind and the sound of the moving wave, so, he pulled away.

The wave crashed onto the both of you forcing you down into the ocean, and since you where already out of breath you took one under the water. You then started feeling faint, as you tried to swim up to save yourself. But you couldn't.

You thought that this was the end.

You closed your eyes as you slowly sunk and started to drift away to the outer sea.

Meanwhile above the water, b/n was able to save himself when he realised that you where missing he screamed your name.

"Y/N? Y/N? WHERE ARE YOU?"

He dived into the blue water hoping to find you, and he did. He quickly swam to you not letting you go.

He then lifted up your unconscious body. And took you back to shore.

He placed you down and was quick to call the ambulance. He tried to perform CPR on you. It failed.

When he tried everything he knew. And when nothing worked he keeled back and cried. Cried because he was too late.
Cried because he couldn't save you.
Cried because he broke his promise about not letting you go. He just didn't try hard enough.

The ambulance came and took your unconscious body away. And there you had a depressed boyfriend following you to hospital.

💎

+There's going to be a note explaining my 'disappearance'.
+And tysm for adding this book to your library which I recommend you should do so you won't miss one of my slowass updates♥️