Frank

I know it's been quite a while and I'm truly sorry. I just keep putting it off but I will continue to try and write more often. Thank you all so much for 6.8K reads! That's amazing!!!! Please enjoy!

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

I wake up and can't remember anything except for drinking out of that bottle.

Someone escorts me out of the room and I am once again in the back of that truck.

I see all the girls there and they have tear streaked faces.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask.

They shake their heads and quiver in fear, hugging their knees and occasionally sobbing.

"Look I know that you are all hurt but we need to get out of here. Is that can of paint still there?"

A younger girl nods and hands it to me. "Okay, we need to open the can. Anyone have a ring or something that could pop the lid?"

Several girls help open the can and eventually we get it.

"Okay now we need news paper," I grab some and I examine them.

'Mysterious Case of Fifteen Missing Teenage Girls.' I read further on and see a list of their names and then I see a few pictures.

"They know we're missing," I say.

"What?"

"They know we're missing," I say louder.

They all start asking questions and I decide to quiet them down. "Okay guys this is what we have to do. I'm going to write this headline down. Then we'll put it outside this vent and show hopefully someone that we're missing."

We do as I said and place the newspaper out.

Hours later we stop and we quickly grab the newspaper, hiding it and the paint under more papers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"I'm going in tonight," I say.

"And why would you go in?" Liam asks.

"Because I'm not known for being very patient," I say. "We all know that no one would be stupid enough to buy someone I want."

"Fine," Liam says.

I sit down in the chair and wait for Rubi to appear. I wait for someone else to bid, then I bid.

Just as I'm about to win her someone bids ten thousand dollars more than me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

I'm sold yet again and this time it's quick. The man gets straight to what he wants and leaves right after.

I get up and go to the door when I hear footsteps. I look around for the flashlight.

I feel someone push me roughly into the closet. Luckily for me I know there isn't a lock on the outside. I try pushing it opened.

The door opens a bit. I hear a clink and hear a sizzling sound. Soon I start to cough.

"Let me out!" I shout. I kick the door repeatedly with no luck.

I wake up on a bed with clothes next to it. I place it on and the smell is unmistakeable.

It's Frank's, this was the first cologne I gave him because he loved it so much.

I get up and examine the place, I open the door and walk out.

I need to find an escape route. As I'm going to a window I hear a voice, "Rubi there's no need to escape."