1

Hey its Molly :)

This is a story for my friend Alyssa.I hope you like it :)

Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa im going to Matt's house"Cameron said "Hey Cameron, When am I going to meet Matt?"I asked him "Umm, i dont know.Maybe tomorrow. Yeah you can meet him tomorrow"He said.

That just made me so happy! I wanted to meet Matt for so long now! I have been watching his videos forever.And I think hes kinda cute.But he would never fall for a girl like me.Maybe though.Maybe.

*********NEXT DAY*************

"OMG I GET MEET MATT TODAY"I screamed to myself."I need to calm down and get ready"I said.I walked into the bathroom and got ready.*knock knock* "Yes?"I asked "Are you coming with me today im leaving like right now?"he said."YES!YES I AM"I kinda shouted.

**********MATTS HOUSE**********

We walked into his house.

He looked shocked but I didnt know why.

MATTS POV

Camerons sister is supposed to be over with him today filming a video with us. I heard Cameron walk in and his sister followed.My face went into shock.And she could probably tell.She was gorgeous!Her brownish redish hair was so perfect and her eyes, oh her eyes were so pretty! I think this is love in first sight.

I hope you like it! Im sorry its  so short.

HAI GUYS IT'S MOLLY AND I'M REWRITING THIS STORY ~Molly Caniff 
9 Nov 2014