Chapter 5 :)

----ONE MONTH LATER----

"Ughhh Matt I dont have anything to wear!"I shouted to Matt."Yes you do Alyssa, see, look at this dress, that is a beautiful dress"He said.

Wait...I didnt tell you about my date with Matt did I?

Oh..well, we are going a date,1 month anniversary, Matt said it was going to be spectacular, so im really excited."Oh...ha..I didnt see that"I laughed "Oh my god"Matt mumbled."Hey, come zip this" I said to him turning towards him.
MATTS POV

"Hey, come zip this."Alyssa said turning around. "Sure"I said standing up."You look really gorgeous"I said looking at us in the mirror.

"Aww thanks babe you dont look so bad yourself"She said while I kissed her cheek."ZAYUMM BAE YOU LOOK HOT!"Nash said walking in."Hey Nash, and thanks"Alyssa said not surprised. "Hey, dont call her "babe" or "hot" okay?"I told Nash."Woah dude calm down I was just kidding"He said. "Can we talk?"I mouthed to him.He nodded and we walked outside. "Be right back Lyssa"I said.

Alyssas POV
"Be right back Lyssa"Matt said. "When did he start calling me Lyssa?"I asked myself.

I walked into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair.After i quitely walked out and sat on Matts bed."Hey! ALYSSA! You dont need that makeup! Your beautiful, and just you!"Matt said.Aww he was just so cute! "Yes, I do Matt I am a girl"I told him."A beautiful one too"He said back.

MATTS POV

"Can we talk?"I mouthed to Nash.He nodded and we walked outside.

"Be right back Lyssa"I said to her."Lyssa?"Nash said

"I dont know man, im just really nervous about this date." I said nervously. "Hahah awww Matty's nervous"Nash said in a baby voice.

"Shutup and dont call me Matty"I said annoyed."I wanted tips on this date"I told him. "What?You've been on tons and most of them with her!"Nash said.

"I know, but..Alyssa's special, I have never felt like this with a girl bef-"I got cut off by Nash saying

"Its time for you to go!"He yelled.We walked inside and Alyssa cam out, she looked so beautiful, but I dont like when she wears makeup! Shes beautiful the way she is! " Hey! ALYSSA! You dont need that makeup! Your beautiful, and just you!"I said to her " "Yes, I do Matt I am a girl"She told me...duh."A beautiful one too"I said back."Its time to leave honey lets go.

WOAH BABY ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO TO ILYGSM I LOVE MALYSSA SO MUCH AHHH OKAY I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR WRITING STILL SO LOVE YA BYE!
~Molly Caniff (Im martied to Taylor Caniff wbu)