Update part 1

Haven't written is so long! I thought about it, but then nah.But I actually have more characters in the next chapter, it's going to a girlfriend of Nash's ;) Comment if you want to be apart of the story as a girlfriend, tell me who's girlfriend and why you would like to be apart of the story. :) But anyway here is chapter 7 part 1 because i'm tired and lazy.BUT I'LL POST A CHAPTER AN HOUR TOMORROW IF I REMEMBER!

Alyssa's POV

"Okay, so MAGCON  is next week and I was wondering if you would like to come for 5 days with me." His voice stuck in my head the whole flight there.

~5 hours earlier~

I woke up to Matt in my room saying "Hey Baby, we got to get on the plane today to go down to Florida, just remember we can go down to Disneyland tomorrow"He smiled a crooked smile. I got up and went to the bathroom, did my business and got out.

I walked back to my room and got dressed, I already packed the day before last (the day when Matt asked me to come). I put on my Ceci  n'est pas une pipe (This is not a pipe) t-shirt. (THE FAULT IN OUR STARS) skinny jeans and black combat boots.Matt walked in.

"What does that shirt say?" "This is not a pipe"I said knowing he wouldn't understand. "But that's a pipe right there"He said pointing at my shirt practically whining. "No, Matthew it is a drawing of a pipe, not an actual pipe" I said smiling getting my phone and charger walking towards his car. 'Uhh okay."He said running after me with my luggage ."You forgot something"He smiled. "OH MY GOD I WOULD HAVE FORGOT THANK YOU."I shout hugging him.