chapter 3

I know I said I wouldn't update, but I really wanted to so I did. If you have tests like me than please read this:

WHY ARE YOU READING?! YOU SHOULD BE LEARNING!

I have tests myself so actually I shouldn't say this.... I don't know where the letter change came from, just so you know

The days after I talked to Galadriel went exactly like she said they would go. I learned to speak elvish in 24 hours and learned how to fight with a bow, sword and daggers. Today I woke up, got dressed, practised my skills with a bow and after that I learned some more Elvish, by now I could understand most of what they said, but after my elvish lesson things got interesting.

I was called to attend a council with Lord Elrond.
Because I've watched LOTR so many times I knew what was going to happen. I got changed into a dress and when I was done I went to see Elrond.

When we arrived at the place where the council would take place I sat down beside Elrond and he started to speak "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old

When we arrived at the place where the council would take place I sat down beside Elrond and he started to speak "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the great threat of Mordor. Middle earth stands on the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite, or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate... this one doom." If it wasn't the least bit scary to see it on screen or read it in the books it definitely was now.

He turned to Frodo "Bring forth the ring Frodo." Frodo steps forward, places the ring on the stone plinth and takes his seat again. "So it is true" Boromir says "Sauron's ring. The ring of power." Legolas his voice is full of disbelieve. "The doom of man." The grimm voice of our favorite dwarf sounds. Boromir rises "This is a gift, a gift to the foes of Mordor! Why not use this ring? Long has my father, the steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy, let us use it against him!" "You cannot wield it. None of us can. The ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master." "And what would a mere ranger know of this matter?" The discussion gets more heated once Legolas joines. "This is no mere ranger. This is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance." I try to hide my smile as Frodo looks questioning at Aragorn. "This is Isildur's heir?" "And the heir to the throne of Gondor." I almost want to join the conversation but Aragorn is faster than me "Havo dad Legolas" (sit down legolas) Legolas sits down, obviously angry as Boromir says "Gondor needs no king." Gandalf takes the discussion back to it's original purpose "Aragorn is right...we cannot use it." Elrond goes on "You have only one choice. The ring must be destroyed." Gimli rises from his chair "Than what are we waiting for?" He suddenly rushes forward while I close my eyes and harden my grip in my chair as he swings his axe onto the ring. The axe, obviously, shatters with a deafening crack. I see Frodo wince and grab his forehead while Gandalf looks at him confused. "The ring cannot be destroyed, Gimli son of Gloin, by any craft that we here possess. The ring was made in the fires of Mount Doom, only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor, and cast into the fiery chasm from whence it came. One of you must do this." I got shaken out of my thoughts by this, there was a silence so thick you could slice it with a sword, until Boromir speaks. "One does not simply walk into Mordor. It's black gates are guarded by more than orks. There is an evil there that does not sleep and the great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and dust. The very air you breath is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand man could you do this. It is fully." A heated discussion started and I rolled my eyes thinking 'here we go' "Have you heard nothing Lord Elrond has said? The ring must be destroyed." "And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?" I will die before I see the ring in the hands of an elf." "DO you not understand? While we bicker among ourselves, Sauron's power grows! No one will escape it. You will be destroyed , your homes burned and your families put to the sword!" That was the last thing said before Frodo says "I will do it. I will do it! I will take the ring to Mordor." Everyone is silent. "Though I do not know the way." I smile and Gandalf says "I will help you bear this burden, Foro Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear." Than aragorn "If by my life or death I can protect you. I will. You have my sword." "And you have my bow." "ANd my axe." Before Boromir joins in I join "And you have my wings and knowledge. I have a feeling it will be useful." Before they have time to think about the wings part Boromir joins "You carry the faith of all of all of us little one. If this is the will of the council, than Gondor will see it done." Frodo stares in wonder and I try to keep my fangirl inside. 

"Here!" We hear and Sam pops out from behind a bush. "Mr. Frodo's not going anywhere without me." "No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you. Even when he is called to a secret council and you are not." Than Merry and Pippin jump from behind another bush.  "OI! We're coming to! You'll need to send home tied up in a sack to stop us." Elrond looks like he is about to do just that. "Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest thing." "Well that rules you out pip." Merry says, I smile while Elrond surveys the group. "Ten companions, s be it. You shall m=be 'The fellowship of the ring'." Than Pippin says "Great, where are we going?" I laugh silently and bend down "Come to my room and I'll tell you."