Sleeping Beauty Awakes

"It's been an hour and a half, and Lindseys still not awake!" Liam exclaims, running his fingers through his hair. He looks nervous, and so am I.

"I know, I'm starting to get really worried." Megan says, pacing back and forth at the foot of Lindsey's bed. Suddenly, Lindsey's eyelid twitches, and her eyes begin to flutter open. We all notice and run to her bed, all staring down at her.

"IT LIVES!" Louis crys, making us all laugh. Lindsey looks up to see Harry staring right in her face.

"Am I in heaven?" she says, blankly. Harry chuckles.

"Lucky for you, no." he said. Then Lindsey turns over to see Megan. She smiles really big.

"MEGAN!!!" she screams, motioning for Megan to come over and give her a hug. Megan runs over and comes to give her a big bear hug. Lindsey lets go and her expression changes to confused.

"Wait, what are you doing here? And where am I? What happened?!?" Lindsey says, looking panicked.

"Calm down, your fine. You just had a little accident." I say, as calmly as I can. She settles down.

"What happened?" she asks.

"Well, I kinda ran into One Direction, and they needed a place to hide from some swarming fans, so I told them they could stay in our apartment. I told them to hide in the closet, they jumped out, scared you, and then you passed out. And here you are." I said. She looks back at Megan.

"So why are you here?" she says.

"My sis was in the hospital, so of course I was coming to see if you were ok!" she exclaims, looking surprised by the fact she asked that.

"So when did they say I can leave." she asks.

"The doctor said when ever you woke you could leave." Niall explains. She nods.

"So lets get out of here!" she says jumping out of bed. She had always had so much energy. Even when shes just regaining consciousness.

"Woah, woah, woah. Settle down. We need to check with the doctor first. Just so he can make sure your ok." Harry says, laughing. Lindsey eyes sparkle.

A few moments later, the doctor walks back into the room.

"Well, well, well. Look who's up." he says, grabbing her wrist to check her pulse again, this time without writing anything on the clipboard. He lets go of her wrist, and nods approvingly.

"Your heart rate is back to normal.. and it looks like your blood pressures normal too. So it looks like your getting out of here!" he said, smiling. Lindsey lets out a squeal.

We are at the receptionists desk again, but this time checking out.

"Ok, looks like your all set. Goodbye guys." the woman says. We all say thank you and exit the hospital, relieved that were finally out.

"Now that everyone's healthy, we can get to know you guys better. You know, since we'll probably be at your place for awhile." Harry says smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. We all giggle.

"Wait, does that mean...." I said be fore I was interrupted.

"We're staying!" Louis screams. All the boys join him and start cheering. The girls and I look at each other and shrug. We join them too. Then, a limo pulls up in front of us, and all the boys start to pour in.

"WAIT!" I scream making all the boys freeze. "You mean, we're driving to the apartment in a LIMO?!?!" I yell. They all nod.

"Don't you think it will be a little obvious that One Direction is staying in our building if we pull up in a LIMO. A LIMO!" I say. They all think for a second, then shrug.

"Oh well." Zayn says, hoping into the car. I roll my eyes and jump in next to him. It's not worth arguing about. Louis slides next to me smiling, and wrapping his arm around me. Niall sits next to him, and on the other side, Harry, then Lindsey, then Megan, then Liam. Lindsey points at me and Louis with a puzzled look on her face. I shake my head, Louis notices me and looks at Lindsey and mouths a 'not yet' and winks at me. I blush. The car starts to drive  away and Niall turns on the radio. 'Glad You Came' by The Wanted blares through the speakers. Zayn and Niall look at each other and immediately start dancing and singing along. We join them.

I can tell this is going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't post yesterday or today... I was too lazy to :/

anyway, hope you liked it! :)

xoxo

-Payton

P.S. 158 reads!!!! WOOOOO!!!! Thank you SO much for reading. I love you all! :*