Chapter 7 - back to school

Hon, hon!

That was the third time he honked the car. Why can't he wait for one more minute?

"I'm coming!" I shouted from my window which was wide open for me to see his car outside, on the side of the road.

"Yeah, you said that a couple time already " he said as he roll his eyes at me.

I ignored his remarks and get back to what I was doing.

Hold up. What was I doing again?

Arghh, I forgot what I was doing because of Cylde's non stop honks. I stomped my way to the window, my footsteps hotter than a boiling kettle.

"You!" I shouted from my room. Cylde with a blank face looked at me and gave me a question look.

"What?" He shouted back.

"You made me forgot what I was doing!"

"So?" He narrowed his eyes making me barely see his eyeball. That's too bad. I wanted to pull out his eyeball.

"It could be important!" I was ready to kick someone at that time. Not only I was going to be late to come to school, I had to deal with this too.

"It's just school" he stated "there's nothing important about it"

"Why you! if it ain't important why are you going then?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It's where I pick up chicks" he smirked.

"Pervert" I muttered and rolled my eyes before closing my window and curtains.

It's already 8.20 am. I took my bag and my phone and skip my way outside.

There stood Cylde, leaning against his black lexus car. His arm folded and leg against another. From apart, he looked like he was wearing a black shirt and jeans but from a shorter distance, he's actually wearing a navy blue shirt covered with leather jacket and dark jeans. I could almost drool at the sight of it. Note the word almost there. If only it was someone else other than Cylde.

"Finally" he sigh in relief "took you long to get down"

"You just got here by five minutes" I blankly stated "you honked every 5 seconds"

"Whatever" he said without any possible of having a second thought "get in the car"

I hop in and sit at the backseat behind the driver. I'm actually kind of impressed by the state of his car. It's so clean. I predicted something more different.

"What are you doing?" Cylde ask interrupting me gazing around his car.

"I'm sitting down" I replied with a duh tone.

"Sit at the front sit" he demanded "do I have to remind you everyday that we're dating?"

"Okey, firstly, you sound like the girlfriend in this relationship and secondly, we're fake dating, babe"

"You called me babe" he smirks.

I flush in red, realizing what I just said to him.