chapter 3 - mood swings

After 2 and a half hours of anwsering unlimited numbers of questions, I am back to being a free independent women who can go home without annoyance. At least thats what I've thought but unfortunately I'm not fully independent anymore. I have to be the girlfriend of Cylde russell for who knows how long now.

In the meantime, I got home and zoom right to my home sweet home. Mom and dad were working so I didn't bother to walk around the house to find them to tell them I'm home. I just needed to text them like the everyday routine.

Mom and dad works in a business company. They're both partnered together ever since their boss knew that they were together. Both of them are always busy with works since then. They have to go to work most of the time. So, I don't really have much time to spend with them. They also tend to go across the country for their business trip.

Well at least I have company with me. My older brother, James Faith is a 20 years old full of sarcasm of a 15 year old teenage girl. He's having a break from-just-finishing-highshool-to-starting-college but I think his planning to just stay at home until mom and dad knows he's not doing anything about his future. So, in the meantime, he's always hanging around the house or either go out with his friends.

As I went into my room, I put my bagpack on my chair and hop onto my bed.

That was one hell of a day, I thought.

I started to recall some questions that they've ask to me and Cylde.

We started with basic questions that we should know about. Some were not really important to know but most of it are. Cylde and me answered all the questions while Beckham and Charlie take turn to ask the questions and Jack, well he did all the writing. He jotted down all the things we said.

"What's your full name?" charlie ask to both, me and Cylde.

"Brooklyn Jade Faith" I answered

"Cylde Damian Rusell" Cylde answered. I just knew that his middle name is damian. It sounded like a prince would be called.

"Age?" beckham ask

"16 but I'm turning 17 in 5 months"

"17 and I just turned 17, 3 months ago" Cylde said and winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

The question continued with family members and home address. I told them about my family members but not my home address. Why would I give my address to them? It would be totally creepy if they came to my house without me knowing and my family asking who they are but I'm sure my family's gonna be fine with them coming. They like it when guests comes to our house. It's just me who's not feeling comfortable to invite them to come to my house. What if they come to rob my house? I'm the one to be the blame for lending 4 school's badboys my home address. So, being the smarty pants I already am, I dropped the question off.

Cylde on the other hand told us everything without hesitant. Well of course, that's because his friends always hangout at his house.

"I have 5 family members" Cylde said "My dad, mom, younger brother and me. Dad's a businessman. Mom's a doctor-"

"A doctor?" I cut in.

"Yes, I'm not a biological type of person but from what I know, she treats cancer and people suffering stroke and stuff which I never understand" he explained.