Chapter 20: MY house pt 1

I heard the doorbell ring as I ran down to get it before Graham did.

When I got down Graham was sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal and doing something on his phone.

I opened the door. Kent and George were standing there with a bunch of bags and boxes in their hands.

"Come on in" i said moving aside for them.

"Im just going to go get the last of the boxes" Kent said leaving me and George standing in the front hall with Graham looking at us. So so so awkward.

"Okay where should we put the boxe- Why are you guys so quiet?" Kent came in saying.

"Uhh...put the boxes in the living room" i said changing the subject.

After we finished unloading the decorations it didnt take us long to set up. At about 2:00 we were done. It was less than one hour till everyone was going to start showing up and Reb and Emily still werent here with the food.

My phone started ringing and it was Reb.

"Hey Mia were on our way with the food and stuff. Have you heard from Birdy about Fads whereabouts?" Reb said

"No I havent call puddle and ask...everyone is to call him with updates every hour"

"Okay make sure you have the table set up..."

I started walking back to the living room and as I was passing the stairs Graham called down to me.

"Mia! Come up here"

I went up and found him in his room.

"What" I said as I walked in.

"How long is this going to...uh.. Take cause i am soo hungry and I need food asap"

"Man up, go downstairs and get food" I said to him.

Ugh. I cant deal with his shit.

Reb and Emily got here at quartre to 3 and we had to set up the food fast. Jasmine showed up a couple minutes after.

Before I could think people came rushing in through the front door and my living room was full. Jasmine stood on the dining room table before yelling...

"EVERYONE HIDE! FADS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE!!"

And she was right. Everyone was finally hiden and we heard a car pull up.

"Positions everyone!" Kent screamed quietly.

The door cracked open and everyone yelled.

"SUPRISE!!!"

"Wow! That was a good test run! Too bad im not Fad!!" puddle said as he walked in.

Everyone sighed because we had to restart.

"You guys need to pay the fuck attention ok! Get back into positions please and thanks!!!" Puddle said again to the group.

We all got into positions again and waited... And waited.... And waited.

We waited for about 20 minutes before we heard a car pull up and Jasmine confirmed it was Fad.

"Birdy I dont understand why were going to Mias hous-"

"SUPRISEEEEE!!!!" everyone yelled as they walked in.

A bunch of confetti flew everywhere and 'low' by Flo Rida started playing.

Fad screamed as usual and rushed to hug Reb (cause rebs the sweetest one).

It was only a few minutes into the party when someone walked behind me and Fad as we were talking. I turned around and my eyes met with his bruised eye before I heard his nasty ass voice.

"I heard my pretty lady was celebrating a birthday today" he said with a creepy smirk.

What was even more scary was that he was in my house... MY house.

The party just started and I already felt sick to my stomach.

This night is going to be...interesting.