Happily Ever After

The sun shone brightly through the curtains in her room. Rachelle rolled over onto her side to see a clock: eight-thirty.

She rolled out of bed and into the shower. She rinsed the sleep out of her eyes and went to get dressed. There came a knock from downstairs, and Rachelle wondered who would be at her flat at this time in the morning. 

Rachelle grabbed her robe that was hanging on the hook by her bedroom door and rand down the stairs, and opened the door. 

“Molly! Fleur! Angelina! Audrey! Hermione! Ginny! What are you doing here?” Rachelle exclaimed. 

“We came to help you get ready for you wedding day, Dear,” Molly explained. It was hard to believe that she and Charlie only met a year and a half ago. She looked over her soon-to-be-sister-in-laws. Fleur was heavily pregnant now, as was Audrey, and Ginny was much less pregnant. Other than that, all of them looked the same. 

“Come on in,” Rachelle said as she backed into the living room. 

Molly. Fleur, Angelina, Audrey, Hermione, and Ginny all hustled Rachelle up the stairs to her room to get ready. 

Once in her room, Molly and Fleur took care of her dress, the entire time, Fleur clucking at her in French. Audrey and Angelina took care of her shoes and painting her nails, and Hermione and Ginny took care of her hair and make-up. 

By the time they were finished, it was nine forty-five and they were supposed to be at the Burrow at ten for the ceremony. 

“Good luck, Rachelle!” They all called as they closed the doors as they entered the garden the wedding was to be preformed in. 

~*~*~*~*~

Once Rachelle walked down the aisle on her father’s arm, everything else in Charlie’s mind stopped. 

The ceremony was a blur up until the preacher said that he could kiss his bride. He leaned down and kissed her like he did the very first time they kissed. No thoughts about family, no thoughts about his dragons, no thoughts about what the wedding had been like flooded his mind. Only thoughts of him and his new bride. 

~*~*~*~*~

Charlie and Rachelle looked out at the crowd gathered at their wedding. They were all smiling, and they knew, they were going to live happily ever after, and their love was going to be Dragon Proof. 

A/N: Hey! So there is another chapter, but that one is all notes about Rachelle, Charlie, and the Weasley family. Hope you keep reading and comment! Please! Please! Please! Comment! :)