Tao of the Now

I, a ravenous shark know not the secrets of the sea. I call oblivion to my side and expose all who know not of the place Atlantis. I see now the marbles of my escape... I praise all who've kept it all these years. It is so close now... Ive waited for my disappearance for most my life, but seeing how near it has gotten I subtly tremble. I seldom relish in my ownsome anymore. But I assume that's to be expected at this stage. Now is the time of lastly filing sheets after sheets. I have made an capping commitment that my inner guide has yet to have a say in. I feel it's for the right reasons... Too many outside influences....Way more than in the past.

I'm eager to bring the full and undoubted truth in my eyes through the crane's system. The dragon's system amplified, the perception chakra expanded indefinitely. But the one closest to me disallows the smaller of the bringing of my Other. Personally I don't know if the Other is the same, as I have not done the former. Currently, I've done none of the original five, three elements. One time I drove in the underground with a straight platonic, and the rules were bent and reality was shifted for a while. We promised ourselves that we wouldn't let our Others drive, but once they take control we seldom control them. We used to unleash them with bunnie's friends, but that operation has been temporarily dismissed for the time being. I frequently bring my Other to power, mostly in the mornings, for she's happy and uplifting. She's a smidge unpolished, but I'm confident she'll get there.

Where I come from is a different story. High up in the mountains, I breathed in the wrong air and sipped from the fountain pouring down the mountain. This is my origin. I left with my sister, Shiva. She always stays with me and we practice what we've learned from her life as we bring our grace and misfortune as Goddesses and Gods of this mortal world. Our bond was tight, and the world was not ready for our reign so we parted, but not really.... My Other tells me she's close to Shiva. She hasn't betrayed me yet, so I believe her. I miss her, but I hold her with me now and I cannot stop moving or she will as well. I carry the remnants of her memory, as I have been coming with age. It's odd, I seem to not follow natural order. But maybe I'm surpassing the fourth dimension? Because I know that that I'm above said dimension in Truth. I wonder how many things transcend from Truth... Molding your life and appreciating the all is key to bring yourself back to Truth.

Another point particularly ubiquitous, is the mention of inductive reasoning. It has been driven into the heart of man since the dawn of time, only now resurfaced. Reason with it, one cannot possibly learn something or it won't stick unless it is taught explicitly through rhyme and reason. The deductiveness of it is what we originally believe is veracious, but recently proven untrue. This is the now.