Feel in Light

Lots have happened since I've been in the same season as aforetime. My Other was a cloud this morning and strategically had to precipitate between beauty and practicality. Not that this has resonance, but maybe in some ways it does. My Being got what's what and any other Being ideas, thoughts, and feelings may have gotten mixed up. I'm relatively surprised actually... mayhaps the lore has yet to be digested. This is not uncommon news either. One that rages through where the hat is. I have sight that my progenitor won't be in the ulterior and that leaves me with much more obligation. I must act upon and improve my integrity and now teach my youngest "me". But I know and have faith that I am strong enough to overcome anything thrown in my way. My unyielding behaviour may transfer over to my youngest, I will hold her in and shield her as my own, but treat her no differently. I'm getting closer, that part is moving and I long for the breathtaking appeal of the Rockies. I am almost ready for Pikes Peak. I have almost learned all of the inductives that are my own necessity.

On a lighter note, I sit and wait for returning Incevidy, my begetter known strong point.

I will probably be turning more to my Other for advice on this whole state of affairs. She keeps  conductive collective principles that I find effective.  Jim's katas will soon be there too, as they seem to have upbeat intonations I admire.

She won't even be there to enjoy what Jim has to offer...

I need to not think of this, but rather take it as it comes, as everyone does. Overthinking can be comparatively unhelpful and it seldom does what we really want as it only offers temporary relief. I must know that this gives me no excuses of any kind, and I shouldn't hold that card. I feel Incevidy's advice though, is to some degree jaded because they were in a similar way, but more convoluted I believe. I like this though. I love the relase it gives me, I can explain everything because I do not know who to confide solely in, this is where I turn.

Thank you.