Who is she?

I was the girl.

The girl that had no clue who she was.

The one female that didn't get out a lot cos nobody invited her.

That was me.

Naledi is the name.

It means star.

Not that I actually ever felt like I lived up to my name but I guess some day.

16 was the age.

I was still so damn young yet I got all these thoughts.

I have knife in my right hand, and the rope in the left hand wondering which is the best to attempt for today.

My mum got me a therapist.

She's convinced I need counselling. I've been self harming since I was 9 one time I tried to drown myself in my bath and blood but I was rescued.

Ever since my sister died it's got harder.

She was my everything gone to soon ; she was raped and left for dead almost two years ago.

The sweetest little woman with her amazing curly hair and perfectly structured face , she dressed like a super model and always had my back.

Now that she's gone I'm alone,

My brother well his 23 now he isn't one to be close with so I'm virtually all alone in this world.

Well I have my girls but all they can say is "it will be okay" or "it's okay".

Nobody tells me not to cry anymore I stopped crying years ago, round about the time I stopped caring.

Damn it's that time again.

Moving on moving up , the last time I did this was year 6 you know the whole signing tops taking pictures and crying about how were never gonna be a clique anymore. It happens like that you know.

So it's enrolment day college college college wow ; who would've thought that a girl like me would've passed GCSE's with the lowest grade of a B.

I was in this one with my girls all of us wanted to go to to St Vincents Sixth form cos that's where it's at.

So at enrolment we all went in talking bout how we were unbreakable which Definately was the truth cos we managed to stick together.

I was called up to the help desk and was given a folder as I turned around this figure pushed me backwards making me fall back and drop everything.

Flipping hell this is hella embarrassing I looked up and saw this guy wow.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION

*dark skinned

*immaculate swagg

*thick defined lips

*level 3 fade

BACK 2 REALITY

I sat on my butt for a good 2 minuets and took in the fact that this brother was hella fine!! ; then snapped out of my trance when... He walked away and a skinny ass light skinned dude with freckles and glasses shows up and helps me

Stanley; good morning dear you seem to have taken a tumble

Me; yeaa

Stanley; let thou help you with this tragedy

Me; thank you Stanley you are a star.

Stanley went to my nursery and primary and secondary school him coming to my college yea I do believe my guy is following yours truly.