Crazy? Possibly

I'm not crazy.

I wanted to tell her and I had to.

I couldn't hide it from her anymore so I told her.

Me; I have an emotional disorder

Cayley; schizophrenia

Me; I'm not schizophrenic

Cayley; I just have insomnia and paranoia at times

Cayley; and the vinegar?

Me; I uhhh to disinfect

Cayley; you cut!?

Me; Self Harm

Tears were forming in Cayleys eyes. I don't cry I do remember mentioning that, so I just smiled and motioned for a hug. She hugged me really tightly , then pulled away looking at my face which was still holding a smile.

I was diagnosed at the age of 11 , they say it's a product of my past in an abusive household.

Mrs Reed tells me it can be cured , that I won't be "crazy" forever .

She's the only person that treats me like I'm human.

Cayley; Ledi!?

Me; yes Cay!

Cayley; were gonna get through this together

Me; I've dealt with it Cay , it's nothing new to me

Cayley; How long have you known !?

Me; I don't know about 6 years , Dr Reed diagnosed me

Cayley; Dr Reed?!

Me; Yea umm don't you have her!? She's well good , our lessons about to start we should go

Cayley; yea let's go

From there I was a bit complacent on whether I should've told Cayley or not but hey it's not like I'm doing a good job of hiding it at the moment.

Almost slipped out there , I can't tell her I have a psychiatrist. That's beyond confiding in someone it's another level of confidence.

Dr Reed says to get over your problems you must confess you have a problem. You can tell she's had quiet the impression on me ; she's like the only person that understands me , the only one that knows what it's like to feel like the whole worlds against you and like it's all your fault.

Dr Reed told me it wasn't my fault and that I won't be happy today but she's preparing me for a happier tomorrow. That makes me hopeful.

Cayley and I walked to our lesson which was Sociology. A 2hr lesson ; I really wasn't ready for this crazy amount of work whilst feeling so down and under the weather.

My friend was in my class what's his name? Jerome.

So I took a seat behind him.

Me; thought you were A2 !?

Jerome; well I got a DUDE!

Me; DUDE !?

Jerome; D in chemistry U in physics D in further maths and E in economics

Me; so your resiting?

Jerome; exactly

That was the end of that conversation ; but all I could feel was Cayley endlessly nudging me which was become rather irritating.

Me; yes Cay

Cayley; who is that!?

Me; that's Jerome