Suicidal

Dr.Reed;- Naledi I need you to talk to me

I just looked at her.

I had the dreams again.

I haven't spoken since Tuesday. It's Thursday and I've gone without interaction ;- I haven't eaten even to leave my room has not been on my agenda.

I looked at DR Reed dead in the eye and search for some sympathy I found none. She had enough of my fits and behaviour I guess she just wanted to help but not in the ways that worked for me.

I took out my white board and wrote " I want my problems gone"

She looked at me and shook her head

Dr Reed;- your making this so hard Naledi just speak to me please I want to help

You know when anger takes over but you have no physical strength to fight!?

I started shaking I lost complete control of my body i was breathing heavy tears began streaming out of my eyes

Dr Reed;- Naledi!?

I didn't respond I couldn't I was numb I wanted to reply I wanted to ask her to help me but I was having a complete breakdown.

She put down her folder and say beside me on my bed she hesitantly put her arm around me and embraced me as I shook and cried into her shoulder.

Dr Reed;- I promise you everything's going to be okay

Me;- I am not crazy I promise

Dr Reef;- I Know honey I know just calm down for me sweety

I was still breathing really heavily and I became really light headed all I remember was falling asleep in Dr Reeds arms.

I woke up in a room.

A hospital room attached to some machines ;- I recognised the heart monitor and the fluid sack , with wires streaming out of my body.

I looked around and fluttered my eyes.

How did I get here??

How did it become like this!?

Why my sanity!?

Why my life!?

I Knew what time it was I just thought I could dismiss it. I thought I could overwrite the memory of my insanity and keep it moving but reality was I was in this room trying to repair and renew my sanity.