Will It Ever End...?

Will my depression ever go away? Probably not... I'll probably feel miserable for the rest of my life...

I'm just gonna say this: if anyone on here even thinks about telling me to 'pull myself together' and 'shut up' I will fucking kill you! You people really have absolutely no idea what I'm going through do you?!

It's so fucking hard to be 'happy' all the time!!! I seriously just wanna end it. Right. Now!

((Disclaimer: this next but is not meant to be creepy. I'm sorry if that's how it comes across!))

Y'know I really feel like the only person keeping me alive right now is Revolutionofsuburbia ... she's helped me so much recently... I never knew that it was possible to care so much about someone that I don't even know... I just wanna say, thank you for everything...! Thank you for always being there for me... just... thank you for being my friend. You're one of the only friends I have... thank you...

((Did that sound creepy? Yeah it did. Well, I'm not fucking sorry. I'm happy I got that out!))

Oh yeah, and one more thing: there's no pic or meme in this chapter because I feel too shit to look for one...

So that's it for now I guess...

❌Rage and Love❌
¡Louisa!