Chapter 6

Lili and Emily sat in each other's arms for at least an hour before Emily felt Lili laughing.
"I'm sorry" she giggled "it seems so stupid now!" Emily laughed along with her
"It kinda does. I'm sorry for scaring you"
"Nah it's alright. Let's go back to the tent yeah?" Emily and Lili helped each other up and walked back to the camp with their arms wrapped around each other the whole way back.
When they reached the camp they noticed that the ground was sticky and there was a strange metallic smell in the air.
"What the hell?" Lili managed to open Lisa and Molly's tent about halfway until blood poured out of the opening and Lisa's body flopped out. "Shit. Shit. Oh my god, Emily come over here!" Lili grabbed a stick and moved Lisa out of the way to find Molly equally butchered in the back of the tent.
"Holy.... Lili we've got to get out of here" Emily said, covering her mouth to avoid vomiting all over Lisa's body. Emily grabbed Lili by the arm and ran, dragging her along as she went. They ran through the forest, stumbling with nearly every step. They didn't stop for anything until they heard a cry coming from the direction of the camp.
"MY AMIGOS!" Lili and Emily ground to a halt and looked behind them. "THEY'RE ALL DEAD!" Emily dropped Lili's arm and ran in the direction of the cries                             "LEWIS!" she yelled as she continued to run towards him "GET OUT OF THERE! FOLLOW MY VOICE!" by the time that Emily had gotten close enough to see the bush of fiery red hair atop Lewis's head it was too late. Lewis was sprawled on the ground, organs spilled all over the mossy ground.  Lili and Emily had no choice but to keep going.