Blinking and Initiation

Remember that feeling you got when you finished Catching Fire and threw the book at the wall? Now multiply it by three and you’ve come close to how I felt.  Confused, hurt, and angry. I was in a bleach white room, with one high up window and a double wide door. There was a black security camera in the corner left of the door. Its sinister red light blinked. And blinked. And blinked.

Watching the camera, I felt my breath become irregular. Wanting to hug myself, I moved my skinny arms, only to find a white jacket was doing the job for me( partially, considering it was obviously missing buckles).

And blinked.

 I was in a strait jacket. Which  meant I was in an asylum. Which meant I’m crazy.

And blinked.

                Realizing my only option, I pushed aside my issues and braced myself. Leaning on my side, I threw my body against the floor. Leaning, I willed my body to roll. And roll. And roll some more. Half way across the (surprisingly) large room, I stopped for a breather.  I kept rolling.

                And blinked.

                By the time I reached the white door,  I was out of breath. And I felt strange. Glancing behind me, craning my neck, I saw the black camera, standing out in the unnaturally white room.

                It wasn’t blinking.

                Suddenly, my lean body was forced behind the door as it was thrown open.

                “Oh no, Harold you’ve smushed the child!” A voice I knew all too well squeaked. The door slammed closed as 3 figures came into view. Marsha Jo stood with her nose in the air, surrounded by a pair of burly men.”Oh, Odette! Fancy seeing you here! I’d hug you, but it seems,” she looked me up and down an smirked “you’re a bit tied up at the moment.”

                “Where am I?”I slurred, my tongue lagging as if I’d been in a deep sleep. Marsh Jo smirked even harder, if that was possible, and began to talk.

“This is Tescott Town.  You, your siblings, and everyone in this town are a part of…an experiment of sorts. Everyone here is a few pennies shot of a dollar, like you.  Just make friends, act cool. Think of it as relocation.”

“And if I don’t?” I sneered. She returned the favor.

“Then I’ll see you here. In this room, In that jacket, with the rest of the inmates.” She turned to leave.”And trust me; you don’t want to be an inmate.”

“Wait, where are you going!” The men began to chuckle. The one on the left opened his mouth to speak.

“The camera’s off for a reason, sweet cheeks.” Confused, I tried to sit up.

The first punch knocked me right back down. The man on the right raised his fist.

"Think of it as...initiation." His horried breath made it even harder to breath as the men began to wail on me. 

A/N Heyyyyyyyyyy! I hope you enjoyed that! I'm fixing to change POVs next chapter, but Oddette is still there. I have lots of differnt versions of ch.4 so, just bear with me. Have a nice one and dont forget to tap that vote button on the way out. she loves smart guys who read alot! BYE!!!!!

Chapter song:Midnight Memories by One Direction