2

As I said earlier. It was a long long day. I've already been to four houses, one woman and three men, each getting rougher as the day went on.

"Heeeeeey Draco, welcome back to my fortress of solitude!" Chelsea Fisher, a regular client of mine who I've been seeing for almost two years now, greeted me, as usual, as if we were long time friends about to do nothing more then drink tea and nibble on toast. Of course this wasn't the case, as my job was to satisfy her in the way her husband of 20 years could not. She was turning 47 today, and her husband decided to go on a spontaneous holiday the day before. Poor girl.

"Chelsea. It's a pleasure to see you again." I bowed my head slightly, a habit I still held onto from the wizarding world.

"Again with the aura of professionalism, boy it's my birthday! Let's have some fun!!" I could help but allow the twitch of a smile appear on my face. She was definitely an amazing woman. Even if she was twice my age.

Next up was a 31 year old man named Frank Putz, wasn't quite regular but I have seen him three times in the last four months. He wasn't a very nasty man, but he enjoyed calling me daddy and constantly begged me to go harder. It wasn't so bad when I got to top, but he was still harder to please then Chelsea.

Jakob Thomas's favourite position was having me doggy style on the carpet, it wasn't a terrible position but what he did with me wasn't the best. He didn't just pound into me like a normal guy, no, he loved to use toys and make sure there were very prominent carpet burn marks on my hands and knees. He loved to make me scream in "pleasure" but he also enjoyed just staring at my naked body and prowling around the room. He made me feel very exposed sometimes, because of the noises he would make and the way he sometimes would re position my body. I should be used to this by now, I've been doing this job for 4 years. But I know the truth, I will never be used to this.

The fourth visit wasn't just about the sex. Isaac Smith took me to a family dinner so that he could spite his homophobic family. He had never had an escort or prostitute as his own before, so he was very shy at first, but quickly he became more and more confident and frightening as the night went on, making me quickly regret my life and every decision the moment I took a step over the threshold into his apartment. Before I could blink he shoved me roughly against the wall, nibbling my neck and roughly grinding himself against my thigh. "Don't worry I wont mark your pretty skin." He growled. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. No one has ever become instantly this rough with me before and I feared for my life, until I saw the pile of notes on the kitchen counter. "You are going to be nice and submissive for me tonight, got it?"

"Ye-yes."
"Yes, Master."

"Yes Master!" I moaned, faking my pleasure in a realistic way. The man repulsed me, I hated having to be submissive, and I hated men who thought of themselves as better then the rest. Money is money.

Two hours until my final client, and I was washing off any trace Isaac had left on me. I hoped I would never have to face that man again. My body still ached from the treatment. The next man was also new, apparently he had never had a man at all and it was my job to help him experience it. My employers tried to give me the new customers because they were usually shyer then the commons, but Isaac has made me change my mind over my requests.

___

A hotel? How cliche could this Roonil Wazlib be? I knocked on the door, hoping this client would just finish quickly...

"Malfoy?"
"Potter?"