4

"Malfoy."
"Yes Potter?" I watched as his eyes took in my face, my chest, my neck, my stomach, the growing tent in my pants, everything. He kissed me again, his hands begging me to remove my shirt at once. I complied and allowed him to stare at me, allowed him to touch my bare skin and allowed him to place soft kisses onto my chest as he pushed me slowly into the couch. I could feel how hard he was when he ground his hips into my thigh, his lips and tongue tracing my chest as if he never wanted to forget a single patch of skin. For the first time in a few months I moaned a genuine moan of pleasure and I felt him smiling against my nipple. I almost groaned when he removed himself from my body, before I realised, he was unbuttoning his own shirt. I watched him slowly reveal the patchy expanse of skin, until he began to unbutton my pants, slowly needing at my crotch as he pulled them off.
"You sure you've never been with a guy before" I half laughed.
"Yes, but I have had sex and I am a male, so I know what feels...." his breath was hot against my crotch, I never war underwear, it was too annoying to deal with someone removing those as well. "Good" his tongue traced up my length, slowly and teasingly.
"Fuck Potter!" Do you know how rare it is for a man to willingly give someone in my profession a blowjob! "You... you should let me put a condom on if you're going to do that."
"You forget... I'm a wizard." Fuck he's right. I watched as he pulled his wand out from under the bed and applied a protection spell to my cock. Does the work of a condom, but it's more effective and you don't even know it's there. He began by sucking on my tip, edging his lips slowly downward with every intake. So... so very wet. Fuck.
"Potter you have no idea how... fuck... long it's been since...." I felt and heard the pop of his mouth leaving my cock. The absence making me groan.

"Shut up Malfoy and let me practice giving a blow job, or I swear to Merlin I will leave you here a whimpering mess." His confidence appeared in a blink of an eye. A minute ago I would never expect him to be this demanding, so demanding in fact that I, someone who had been with many partners, had been reduced to muttering nods as he began his trek down my cock again. Harry Fucking Potter.

Once he had taken as much as me as he could, he wrapped his hand around my base and pumped in rhythm with his mouth, and fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.