Chapter 1: The start

(Hey guys! It's Olivia here! And welcome to my svtfoe fanfic! I've been reading TritawesomePossum and sangoloove 's toffee x reader fan fictions and oh my goodness are they amazing! Yes that was a shout out. No I was not paid to say it XD. Seriously like I have been thinking non stop and reading them over and over again. Anyways!
Here's just some tips you might want to know.
- You have large black wings

-You have magic yes- You work beside Glossaryck in teaching the princesses how to work their wands

-You have magic yes
- You work beside Glossaryck in teaching the princesses how to work their wands.
That's pretty much it! Thanks for reading and enjoy the story!)

Your pov

"My name is (Y/N), I am at your service m'lady" I say bowing.

"Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!!" I hear.

I open my eyes and see a young female with bright blue hair. I smile as Glossaryck looks at me confused.

"What can we do for you?" He asks.

"Oh! Yeah! My name is Moon Butterfly but you can call me Moon. I want to learn spells!" She says excited.

I float and try not to laugh. "Anything for you sweetheart! Anything particular you have in mind?" I ask smiling.

She smiles. "Let's just start with the simple pointers!" She says smiling.

I smile and Glossaryck and he shrugs back. "As you wish your m'lady" he says bowing.

-Timeskip-

Moon is now 16. I smile at her up on her royal chair. She watches over the mewmans as they celebrate her 16th birthday. Her mom is talking with the Guards. I stretch my wings and float towards Moon.

"Hey birthday girl" I say circling her seat while floating. "How are you?" I ask thinking she might be tired since she's sitting.

She hums in response. I stop floating right in front of her. I worriedly gaze at her.

"What's the matter?" I ask holding her hands. She looks at me and sighs.

"My mom has sent two princes to mewni to fight for my heart" She growls.

I giggle but she glares at me. I sigh and hug her. "Don't let men ruin your lovely life, Ok?" I say. She nods and hugs me back.

I hear screams of mewman and I look outside.  There were monsters attacking Mewni. I quickly fly over to the Queen.

"My Queen, there are monsters attacking Mewni!!" I tell her.

She gasp. "Grab Moon and hide with her" she commands me. I nod and fly over to Moon.

The Queen was giving everyone commands while I grab Moon.

"(Y/N)!! What's going on?!?!" Moon screams.

"We have to hide" I say looking around.

I quickly fly up to the top of one of the castle columns. (You know those little things on top of the columns?

 (You know those little things on top of the columns?

Those things yeah)

I quickly go up the latch and set her in the room. She pants and looks around, she quickly runs to the window in the room. We have a full view of the monsters in mewni.

"Oh my god..." she mutters covering her mouth.

I see the monsters swarming the Queen.

"NOOO!!!" Moon screams.

I quickly teleport out of the room and fly down to Queen butterfly (I have no idea what her name is). I land in front of her, crouched, with my wings pointed up.

"If you want Queen Butterfly," I say.

"(Y/N)! You are supposed to be with Moon!" She says.

I glare at all of the monsters.

"You're gonna have to go through me!" I say sharply.

The monsters smirk and attack me. I kick the first few in the face and punch most of the rest. One of the monster grabs my arms and I can't move them. I struggle as a few monsters hold me down. I struggle but stop when I see the general walk up to Queen Butterfly.

"Don't hurt her!!" I scream.

He glances at me and stops for a second but shakes his head and continues to walk. I struggle under the monsters grips. He looks at the Queen as she shivers under his glare.

"Such a shame that another Queen has to go" he says with his deep dark voice.

He turns around and orders the monsters. "Finish her"

"NOOOO!!!" I say watching the monsters jump her.

Tears stream down my face as I look down. I don't want to see what evil things they did to her.  The tears stream from my eyes, down my  nose and drip onto the ground. I jump up and get out of their grips. I punch the monsters in the face but I feel someone pick me up from behind and slam me into a wall of a mewni house.

I slide to the floor and cough up blood. I let it drip from my mouth to the ground. I smirk at the monsters.

"Is that all you got?" I say standing with my wings spread out.

A monster lunges at me, grabs my neck, and begins to punch me over and over again. The monster scratches my eye and I scream in pain.

"That's enough" I hear the dark voice say.

Both the monster and I look at Toffee. The monsters grip on my neck loosens so I push it off of me. I glare at Toffee with tears and blood dripping down my face.

"You won't get away with this" I say sharply at him.

I feel my knees give in and I drop down onto the ground. I pant and my vision becomes blurry and fades to black.