Chapter 6

"If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how different the ideals of beauty would be." -unknown

"I can't!" "I just can't." "I can't", I repeat over and over again until my tears turn into dry white streaks on my face.

I lean back against the shower.

I cleaned my face off and pull the drawer to Gram's makeup.

I smile remembering the old days when I would put a full face of Gram's makeup on.

What a sight to see.

Pop Pop would grab me and scream " Look out there's a clown in the kitchen!"

We would laugh until the sun went down.

I remember those days when life was simple.

Happier times.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Myaa is it? I would like to use to the bathroom."
Gabby.

"Say something cool."

"Okay,no prob one sec." I say smearing a thick glob of clear lipgloss on top of the hot pink lipstick I stuck on my lips.

I clean up the makeup mishap and stroll out the door.

" Thanks,babe." Gabby grins entering the bathroom.

"Now that's casual."

I enter the basement with a sneaky feeling in my mind..

"You what would be fun... looking at Gabby's instagram! She probably a beauty guru or something on Youtube. Look her up!" My mind tells my heart

"And look Gabby's phone just happens to be laying right there."

My eyes met this fire pink iphone lying on the table.

"A coincidence? I think not. And don't worry, she's in the bathroom. Go in the corner and look."

My self-pride is long gone. If only I knew her password.

1-2-3-4.

Unlock.

"She may beautiful but she sure is dumb."

I nod and agreed.