revenge

when we got home mike smiled evily at me then he ran upstairs. I ran after him." mike what are you gonna do to me?" " its a surprise.." then he slammed his room door. oh god I'm so nervous he is really scaring scaring the shit out of me.

      I was watching cartoons as usual when mike stepped in front of me." um mike your blocking the TV ." trying to push him out the way but he just stayed put. then I looked at him. his eyes where Hazel and they were beautiful... wait what am I talking he is my best friend.

       he bent down to my face very close to my face. i could feel his breath on my cheek as he moved behind me." do you know what I'm gonna do to you?" " no mike can I watch TV now?" he shut the TV off " really? turn the TV back on. NOW!"  " no I have a better idea." then he pins me to the couch and puts my arms above my head " mike what the hell are you doing" " shh ari this is your pay back for throwing popcorn at me." then he starts to tickle me. " stop mike I'm gonna pee on myself." " no now say mike is the most sexiest man on the planet earth." " no I'm not saying that." "oh really you'll say it soon." then he starts tickling me all over my ribs , neck, and feet. " okay okay mike is the most sexiest man on the planet earth." I say. then he stops tickling me. " next time you do that to me I will have you spayed." " damn girl your so violent." " only when I'm around you." I say hitting him on his shoulder playfully.