surprise trip

mike finally got out of the shower. "  mike I had to pee and I told you five times while you were in there."  " sorry I was making myself look amazing for you." I started to blush. I probably was red like a tomato.

" aww your so sweet. but you did a horrible job. because you look awful." I said jokingly. mike put his hand on his heart. " well that was mean."  " I'm kidding mike." then he kissed my head. " ari your so cute when you are blushing."

I smiled and blushed even harder than before. oh god he's just to much. he's always making me smile or blush. I can't help it if he's cute." so ari guess where we're going." " I dont know. Michael if your planning on doing some thing crazy it won't be pretty." I really dont know what's wrong with mike but he's pretty crazy when it comes to trips. two years ago we went to six flags and he made me go on the sky screamer and he knew i was afraid of heights.

"calm down arianna its a surprise." " last time you said that I wasn't too happy about it." " whatever ari just get a sleeping bag. I'll be right back." "I hate when you do that." " do what?" " I'll tell you later." " okay."

                 Mike's POV

I kissed arianna on her cheek and left the room. my plan was to go on a camping trip and scare the crap out of ari. so I walked down to the kitchen and got mini marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers. then I put them into three different zip lock bags. " are ready yet?" " yeah I'm coming right now."

then arianna came down stair and my jaw dropped when I saw he. she was wearing a pink spaghetti strap top and black short shorts. I could have sworn I was drooling. " Mike stop staring so hard." " Sorry it's just you look so damn hot." oops I didn't mean to say that out loud. " so you think I'm hot?" " hell yeah. the things I would do to you. I would lick-" " slow down maybe later don't we have to go now?" " oh yeah forgot come on babe." I grabbed her hand and lead her the door.

" Hey Mike were you serious about when you said I was hot?" " yes. I was literally drooling over you. your body is so perfect." " thanks Mike." I looked at her Ari for a while then looked at her legs. oh my god why does she have to be so sexy without trying." are you okay Mike?" I just nodded and kept walking.

we finally made it to the woods. I know it's not the greatest Idea but hey I would love for my girlfriend to be all over me because she's scared. this might be really fun. "Okay Ari now let's find a good place to put the tent up." "ugh fine but your starting the camp fire." she walked on and I followed her the whole time. it was so tiring I asked her if we could take a short break. she said no and I was expected her say that because once she's motivated to do something nothing can stop her. so I just kept walking with her until she stopped completely. arianna pointed to a spot with lots  of shade.

I unpacked everything and took the tent out to start building it. after I put up the tent by my self. I walked over to arianna to see how she was doing. I told her to gather some wood so could start a fire. she was doing pretty well. " Okay arianna that's enough wood for today." " thank god. that's the most work I've done in my entire life." " you can sit in the tent I'll get the fire started."                "okay. call me when your   done. "

~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

              Arianna's POV

I can't believe he's still not done yet. I peek out the tent to see Mike struggling with the fire wood. " Mike we don't need a fire." "yes we do." "Mike just leave it alone please." " fine but don't call me when you trip over something." "oh trust me I won't. now come in the tent with me I'm lonely." " okay I'm coming."