Chapter One

Selena's Point of View
-Ten Year Old Selena-

"Selena! Cmon sweetie you'll be late for school."

I put on my plaid green skirt, with a white shirt and my green sweater vest over it. I put my shocks on and then my shoes. I put my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my Barbie backpack before heading downstairs. There's no dress code I just like the clothes mom lets me wear.

"Look at my little princess." My mom cooed while giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't want to go to school." I frown, I started school about three months ago and I still have yet to make a friend. But there's always this boy who always bully's me.

My moms smile falls. "Sweetheart, I know your having trouble making friends but in due time you'll have some okay." Mom tries to cheer me up with an encouraging smile, and it works for the most part. Mom went to grab whatever else she and I needed for the day before we left.

If you're wondering if there's anymore to my family there isn't. It's just me and my mom in this three bed, two an a half bath house. My father left us when I was around five. I used to see him occasionally but not so much anymore, since he moved to another state.

"Ready hun?" My mom asked waiting for me at the door, with her work bag and car keys in her hand. I walked out the house and towards her car. I got into the backseat and buckled up. My mom workers as a lawyer, she usually has to leave the state herself so sometimes grandma comes and watches me. I love everything my mom does for me. She's my inspiration.

When she got in the car and buckled up she drove me to school. Once we were out in front of my elementary school and I saw all the kids playing in the school yard waiting to line up for the day I dreaded it. I don't want to be here. "Mom can I come to work with you?" I pout sadly.

She sighs. "Sweetie you can't cut school, cmon baby mommy has to get to work." I sighed while unbuckling my seatbelt, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek before leaving the car and running off to the school yard. I waved goodbye to her before she pulled off and left me here.

My classmates were running around the school yard, with there friends while I sat quietly on the sidelines waiting for the school bell to ring. I was observing everything and everyone. Why didn't no one like me? I'm a nice girl, with a good heart. Why didn't anyone want to be my friend?

I frowned sadly. I'll have a best friend soon and he'll always be there for me. I can't wait. The bell rings loudly and everyone lines up for our first class teacher.

-Lunch-

During lunch I usually sit at a table all by myself because no one ever wants to come near me. It's not like I have a disease. Anyways I took out my Barbie lunch box and ate the peanut butter and jelly sandwich my mom made me, assisted by my favorite nest-quick chocolate milk, and apply slices.

"Give me your apples dweeb." I heard my bully say from behind me.

I continued to eat my sandwich pretending like I didn't hear anything, but he never leaves me alone. He pulled my hair causing me to cry out in pain.

"Ow! Justin stop!" I cried out in pain. He just started to laugh at me. Him and his followers always teases and bullies me.