Introduction of the Amazing World of Yuri On Ice Facebook

Heyyy guys! So here's the beginning of really crazy mayhem so be mentally prepared! XD

**Disclaimer: I do not own the picture and Yuri on ice.
________________________
"Akari requested to follow you."

"Oiiiii, Yuriiii, what does this mean? Who is this person?" Viktor mumbled as he opened the newly downloaded app and asked his all-time fav student, Katsuki Yuri (AKA Katsudon) [A/N: I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE IT NIKIFOROV-KATSUKI YURI. WHO WANTS THAT NAM- *slapped*]

"E-Eh?! Viktor, have you never used Facebook before?" Yuri questioned with a surprised look.

"Well, who uses this app called.... 'Facebook' when you have Instagram?" Viktor shrugged as he shoved his phone into Yuri's face. "Yakov was the one who told me to download it. I'm not thaaat outdated. Am I?"

"Well it is true that you're kind of outdated-"

"HEY!"

"But oh well at least you won't be behind the times with this app now. Anyway let me see who's this 'Akari.'" Yuri took the phone from Viktor's hands, but as he performed this action, he accidentally clicked on the 'accept' button.

Yuri's far turned blank as he sweatdropped. He turned towards Viktor and said, "Oh well, at least the problem's solved."

"THAT MEANS A STRANGER'S FOLLOWING ME NOW?" Viktor did a dramatic fall onto the bed as his phone plopped onto the floor.

"Well, It could be your fan you know. Like a really really hardcore fan that follows you the moment you created the account."

Suddenly, Viktor's phone started to vibrate a lot of times so he opened the notifications.

"Plisetsky Yuri requested to follow you."
"Katsuki Yuri requested to follow you."
"Minako Okukawa requested to follow you."
"Feltsman Yakov requested to follow you."
"Cialdini Celestino requested to follow you."
"Your one and only JJ requested to follow you."
"Giacometti Christophe[Chris] requested to follow you."
"Altin Otabek requested to follow you."
"Chulanont Phichit requested to follow you."
"Minami Kenjirō requested to follow you."
"Lee Seung Gil requested to follow you."
"Nekola Emil requested to follow you."
"Popovich Georgi requested to follow you."
"Leo de la Iglesia requested to follow you."
"Mila Babicheva requested to follow you."
"Sara Crispino requested to follow you."
"Michele Crispino requested to follow you."
"Guang-Hong Ji requested to follow you."
"Nishigori Takeshi requested to follow you."
"Nishigori Yuko requested to follow you."

"WHAT IS THIS? ARE THEY STALKING MY EVERY MOVE?!" Viktor shouted as he braced himself for the worse.

"Actually Viktor... Remember the party we're holding today at our house..? Well. They're technically outside staring at us through the window now." Yuri stated as a matter of factly. When Viktor looked at their window, he could see faces of the familiar skaters waving at them, (while Yurio was using his cat stare).

"Huh, oh well." Then, Yuri opened the door for the skaters who were waiting outside.

"Well looks like someone took their own sweet time, you dumbass." Yurio, being the usual salty cinnamon roll, grumbled.