✳ 2 ✳

"ah!"

"yah! luckily i don't have any heart attack."i said when i saw that ugly face of youngjae.

youngjae laugh. "here, take this.. mom ask you to send it to our new neighbor."

youngjae hand me a box. "what is this?"i ask. he smirk.

"rice cake and please send it now, i have something to settle up.. good luck."

before i could say anything he run up the stairs to his room. "yah yoo youngjae!"

---

i let out a sigh and here i am standing infront of my new neighbor house. aish, curse that youngjae for make me do this.

i press the bell twice and took a step back a little. wait for the person inside to open the door.

soon the door wide open by someone.  no, i mean.. a boy around my age. "yes? can i help you?"

gosh, he's so handsome. "hello? can i help you?"the boy ask as he wave his hand infront of my face.

gosh yoo chaemin, that was so embarrassing. "ugh.. sorry, i live next door. my mom ask me to give you this."

i hand him the box with a smile. "what is this?"he ask and take a look at it.

"junhui, who is that?"

gosh they're chinese? his korean is so good.

"she said she is our neighbor."the boy reply in chinese too. he turn to look at me back and smile.

"thank you.."the boy said and bow a little.

"junhui, why don't you ask her to come in?"suddenly stood a lady next to him.

"ugh.. it's okay i just want to give you that. ugh, welcome to our neighborhood."i bow before leave their house.

-mhj