✳ 4 ✳

jaeyoon?

"nope.. i'm not the mood now."i said and stomp my feet on the floor. youngjae frown.

"oh! i know why you don't want to come along."he said with a smirk.

"why?"i ask and pout. youngjae grin before point out at my room.

"you want to stalk our new neighbor right? what was his name again junnie? junhoe?"youngjae ask.

i give him a death glare. "i'm not, okay! fine i will come along!"i yelled before stomp my feet to my room.

"aish, what a weirdo."i mumble.

"i heard you yoo chaemin."

"whatever."

__

"chaemin! can you help me buy some milk at the convenience store?"mom ask from kitchen.

"ask youngjae oppa to do it instead, i have a work to do."i said and continue do my homework.

"junhui can you buy me something at the shop?!"

"yes mom!"

when i heard that voice i quickly close my book. grab my coat before run downstairs.

"mom i will help you."i grab the money that my mom hold just now to give it to youngjae.

both of them look at me weirdly. "aren't you said you have some work to do?"mom ask.

"ugh, i finish it already and i think i want to take some fresh air out there.. so may i?"i ask.

"sure.. go ahead but come home fast cause i want to use that milk."mom said.

"nae."i said before walk out from the house. before i leave i could heard youngjae said something but it's unclear.

as i walk out from my house i slowly past by my neighbor house and that when the front door open.

and he come out. he didn't notice me and was too busy looking down at his phone when he bump onto me.

"ugh sorr- ouh, aren't you the girl from next door?"he smile.

"oh nae.. hi i'm chaemin."

gosh that was so unexpected right? junhui smile before say. "i'm junhui but you can call me jun."he extend out his hand.

i shake it with a smile. "nice to meet you jun."oh that was so awkward chaemin.

"btw, where are you going?"he ask when we both start to walk. he stuff his hand in his pocket.

"the convenience store.. you?"you know the answer already chaemin.

"same.. my mom ask me to buy some things."jun said.

"oh.. same goes to me too."i said. jun hum in respond and the atmosphere become awkward.

"ouh, is the guy with some orange colour hair your brother?"he suddenly ask to break the silent.

"yeah he is, youngjae. why you ask?"i ask back. gosh, why that bratty guy involved in our conversation here?

"nothing, it just two days ago i saw him watered some flower at your compound while doing some weird dance."jun state and laugh.

"oh, youngjae is kinda weird a little and childish too so please don't mind him."i explain and laugh bitterly.

"aish that brat."i mumbled.

"what? did you said something?"jun ask. i immediately shook my head.

"ani, the whether is nice. isn't it?"i said with a nervous laugh.

"yeah it is."

♪♪♪

that was long than it supposed to be 😊

-mhj