Trouble?

"Payton?, Rori?" Luther says while looking around the room. He gets up and sees a note attached to the wall in fornt of him.
"Luther,  
do not worry, you are in a safe place. Now when you wake up and read this, head out of your room and turn left...
Rori" 
Luther rubs his eyes and stretches heading towards the door. He walks outside of it and he bumps into Payton.
"Payton what is this place?"
"I have no idea, have you seen Rori?"
"No but she left me this note" He hands her the note. Payton reads it and her hair and eyes then turn that dark red. 
" We need to find her" Payton says although her voice sounds different, more scratchy and a tad deeper. Luther looks at her scared.

They walk down the hall, and every door the two pass is flung open. Luther walk a bit behind Payton in case she throws the red energy at him. Someone comes out of one of the rooms and looks at Payton and runs towards a guard hiding behind him. The guard pulls out his gun.
"STOP RIGHT THERE" Payton looks at home and he is thrown across the hall and then a red ball hits him. She keeps going on. The guard gets up, moans in pain and shoots his gun, the bullet hits her. Payton stops and turns to face the guard. She yells something in a language that no one recognized and then a crash in the roof of the building, a big ball of energy hits the guard killing him.  When this is heard all the people in the building start running out, in the midst of the crowd Payton spots Rori. Rori walks over to Luther and hugs him.
"Hello Luther" She says smirking
" Hello Rori, uh. Where are we?" 
"We are in the base of the Resistance, or well was, that explosion would've been heard in The Capital" She turns and looks at Payton "Hello Darling it's good to see you, I think you need to learn to relax" Rori hugs and kisses Payton's cheek.  Someone then comes out of the darkness, this time a taller boy about sixteen years old. He looks at Luther and he notices that the boy too has the red eyes. 

"Do you remember Dylan? He was in the camp with us?" Rori says while walking closer, Payton's hair back to blonde and her eyes back to the normal red colour.
"Yes I do remember, He's the one who you went to when I wasn't there or was busy" Payton moves her hair behind her ear, Luther notices that her ears are slightly pointy, Something he hasn't noticed in anyone. 
"Ah yes but he is a good man" Rori kisses his cheek and then looks back at Payton and smiles, Payton looks at Luther,
"Well, Hello Dylan I am Luther" He extends his hand to shake it, Dylan extends his. 
"Now that we all know each other, why don't we get going, I mean if The Supremes men are going to be here" Luther says as he turns around
"Doors this way" Payton says as she grabs his arm. The four the make their way out. 

As they emgerage from the base Payton, Luther, and Rori all notice that the Ruins was the entrance. They head the way they were going. 
"So Payton how have you been" Dylan asks as he walks to be beside her.
"No, go away, I will kill you" She pushes him away
"Same temper since we last met" He walks back to Rori and links arms with her. The wasteland turns back into a small city that oddly enough looks like it wasn't touched by the war, which it wasn't. 

Authors Note
Hiya, So I hope you are all enjoying this new series as much as I am writing it. Why don't you drop a comment with your theory of the red eyes?
SixToTwentyTwo