16th Birthday

Pic of kitchen

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zab

  Its my birthday today. I'm excited! I'm gonna meet my mate! Finally! And then I'll be able to shift.

  Well, female lycans can only shift when they found they're mate. I hope, he'll be in my party tonight.

  I went into the kitchen and saw mom and my siblings having breakfast. But there was no Alex.

"Good morning mom, Creon, twins." I greeted them

  Mom smiled at me and gave me a plate of pancakes.

"Good morning sweetheart. Happy birthday." She said and kissed my head.

  The twins gagged, and I just laughed at them, taking my seat.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Mom asked.

  I looked down at my plate and nodded.

"What made you think you'll find your mate tonight?"

  I heard Creon asked.

  We all looked at him.

"I mean, mom found dad after 900 years. You could take a millennium." Creon added.

  Mom glared at him. He just shrugged.

"What? I'm curious."

"He's right mom." I said.

  Mom sighed.

"I just knew you'll meet him tonight. Or you already met him." She said and left.

  Leaving us dumbfounded.

  What does she mean by that?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

  When the night came, I was dressed in my red dress, my head was set in a natural wave, my make up was natural

  When the night came, I was dressed in my red dress, my head was set in a natural wave, my make up was natural. The decorations in the castle's garden was perfect. The guests are slowly arriving. Everything was perfect.

  But one.

  I haven't seen Alex seen yesterday. Its bothering me. First, he's been acting like an ass, ignoring me, and now, he's missing in action.

  I was pulled from my that's when there was a knick on my door.

"Come in."

  The door opened and Creon came in.

"Wow. You look pretty Zab." He said.

  I gave him a small smile. He scratched the back of his head and gave me shy smile.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said this morning about your mate." He said.

  I smiled at him.

"Its alright. What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.