Chapter 5

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES "SEX" IF YOU DONT LIKE DIRTY STUFF STOP READING)

Nash's POV

I was really angry about last night. Aleema all cuddled up to Cameron. Why would I care anyway I'm dating Callie the most beautiful girl in the world. *knock* *knock* That must be Callie. I spray some cologne on and walk down stairs. I open the door to we Callie in navy blue shorts and a black tank top. " Come in" she steps in. We s, go to the living room and sit down. " You hungry?" I ask Callie. " No. I'm fine." she says "babe, are you okay"

"Yes I'm fine"

"You can tell me"

"Well"

"What is it?"

"I'm sorta jealous"

"Of what"

"Cameron and Aleema"

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I know I love you more" I look into her eyes. She starts to play with the hem of my shirt. I lean in and our lips collide. She pulls off my shirt. I stand up our lips still stuck together. She wraps her legs around my waist and I bring her up the stairs. I slide off her shorts. Rubbing her thighs. little moans escaping her mouth. She pulls my boxers off. And the rest happens the ways it happens. We lay down on the bed. She falls asleep on my chest it's 5:36 she got here at 4 we'll we took a while. I smile to myself, and doze off.

( a/n sorry for the short chapter my friend really wanted to read it I'll update soon)