Chapter 8

Brooklyn's POV

Aleema has been down lately I wonder why. She just started dating Cameron. I can tell she loves him. With his caramel brown eyes, his dark brown hair, and his oh uh that's enough of that. Well I need to find out what's wrong with Aleema. I pick up my phone to call Taylor. " Good morning" he says in his morning voice. "Good morning, hey I wanted to know if I can come over."

"Of course"

"Oh are your parents home"

"No"

"Perfect" I hang up the phone and hop in the shower. I got out, and went in my closet. My mom wasn't home so i was naked. I heard something down stairs. I ignored it. I was looking for my black crop top. All of a suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I scream. I turn around to see a scared Taylor. I kiss him gently." You scared the shit out of me" i tell him grabbing the towel off the floor and covering myself. He kisses my forhead wrapping his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder. "Well I have to get dressed. Go sit on my bed." "Ok" he walks out and sits on my bed. I put on my black crop top,blue booty shorts, and my combat boots. I walk out. "I love you" Taylor says with a shy smile. I sit on his lap " I love you too". I kiss his cheek. I get up off his lap. " Can we go to the movies?" i ask with a smile on my face."Of course"

Camerons POV

I think me and Aleema are dating now. She's so beautiful. I love her so much. I'm going to text her. I pick up my phone Me: Hey Aleema: Hey babe Me: I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies? At around 4 or 5. Aleema: Sure. Pick me up at 3 :) Me: Ok. I walk in my closet to find what to wear. It was 2:32. I got a blue shirt and some jeans. I headed downstairs and got some chips. I ate the whole bag by now it was 2:49. I went out to the car. I jumped in. I started towards her house. When I got there I knocked on the door. Her mom answered. " Hi Ms. Guzman how are you?" I asked politely. "I'm good." she motioned me to come in. I stepped in. "She's up stairs" she said pointing to the stairs. " Thank you" I go up the stairs. I knock on the door. She said come in. I closed the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Hey babe. Shall we go?" I ask. " Yes we shall" she said with a little chuckle. We walked out to the car and we jumped in. " Can I drive? PLEASE!! I want to show you something." she pleads. "Fine but only there." i say "ok!" she gets out of the car and walks over to the drivers seat. I get out and go to the passenger seat. She started to drive away from her house. She takes a turn in the woods. When finally we reach this beautiful lake and there was a cabin right at the bank of it. She looks at me and smiles. She jumps out and runs toward the cabin. I get out and run towards her. I picked her up baby style and asked for the keys. She gave them to me and i opened the door and set her down on the couch. " My mom used to take us here. Before she had cancer at least. I used to love it here." she says looking down at her hands. I kiss her. I lay back on the couch and she lays on my chest holding hands and loking at the ceiling. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to keep her here with me. Forever. I feel her hand loosen. I look down. She fell asleep. I felt her breathing on my chest. I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up she was gone. I got up and looked outside she was sitting on the swing. I sat on the swing next to her. And we talked for hours.

.