Prologue

In the quiet corners of our world, where shadows linger and whispers carry secrets, lies the story of those like me.

We are the overlooked, the underestimated.

Born into obscurity, we never tasted the sweetness of success, nor felt the warmth of fortune's favor. Each day a struggle, each setback a familiar companion.

But amidst the harshness of our reality, there exists a thread of uniqueness that defies the ordinary.

We are the ones who endure without retaliation, who persist at the bottom without ever ascending to the heights. Mocked and belittled, labeled as fools and weaklings, yet I embrace these words like armor, for they sharpen my resolve.

There is one treasure I hold dearer than any wealth—knowledge of those who, like me, walk this unconventional path.

I once doubted their existence. Those rumored to possess extraordinary abilities—mere myths, I thought. Yet when they revealed themselves, unveiling their intentions with a clarity that resonated deep within, I believed. I trusted. I discovered that I am different, but uniquely so.

Yet luck, fickle as it is, often betrays without warning.

They, the ones who showed me a different world, also taught me understanding and forgiveness. People with powers beyond comprehension, able to achieve what others deem impossible.

Are they ghosts? No, far from it.

Let us journey forth, beyond the veil of skepticism and into the realm where the unimaginable becomes tangible.

Welcome, dear reader, to the world of MAGIC.

Welcome to Magian Academy.

Where you believe that if you can, You can make anything happen.