Part 22

Hiiiii guys.... Continuation....

Navya: What are you talking nandini...!Speak up..

Nandini:Yes navya.I think this is the time I have to open up Infront of you.
Do you know manik is the person who killed my parents...

Navya:What?But they died due to accident na.

Nandini: Yes and manik is the person who did accident to my parents car.After their death I tried to find out the person who did accident.But police said that my parents were at fault and they hit the car to a tree.
(She starts crying...).

Maddy:And I used my father influence to get to know the main culprit and I got the information that Manik Malhotra is the guy.And as his father is a big business man they managed to save manik.

Nandini:He is the murder navya.He must be punished for it.But no he is enjoying his life...My brother Rishab he got paralysed by that accident.And my chacha is just an manager in a company.He can't get money to cure him.My sweet family got damaged by him..I and my brother suffered a lot due to him.My brother used to cry at midnights by remembering mom,dad.But I can't do anything..So I decided to punish him for his deeds.

He had to know the pain of loosing our loved ones...I and Maddy spyed on him for a month and we got to know that he is your friend.We made a plan.He is thinking that this is destiny.But it is not destiny it is created by me.Every moment between us was created by me.I will show him what the pain means...

Navya cries listening her...

Navya:Hugs her..OK NANDU cool down...

Nandini:Navya...My mom..Dad..

Navya:It's OK.Shh...

Nandini cools down a bit..

Navya:But nandu I know very well about manik.May be it was a misunderstanding.Just talk to him about this for once.

Nandini:No navya and promise me that you will not tell this to anyone.

Navya:No nandu we have to know the truth..

Nandini:Navya..Just promise me.Orelse forget me as your friend...

Navya:OK.I promise you.

Nandini:I have to take rest...

She goes to her room.Locks it..

Nandini:Mom,dad I am not doing anything wrong na.I know that it will hurt him very much...As it hurts me.Why am I so concerned about his feelings.Oh god please show me right path....She slept thinking about it...

Navya tries to convince nandini.But she never listens to her...

It was their engagement day..

Manik was very much excited about his day...

Manik calls nandini...

Manik:Hi nandu...

Nandini:Hi Mani..Reached venue?

Manik:Yes just now.Eagerly waiting to see you.

Nandini:I too.

Manik:Then come fast.

Nandini:OK.

Manik:Come fast darling...Muahhh..

Nandini blushes...

Maddy comes to her room and saw her blushing..

Maddy: Nandu are you OK?

Nandini:Yes.Why are you asking that?

Maddy:Do you love manik?

Nandini:No..