First thought

Your P.O.V.

You wake up early on a Monday morning and get dressed. As you get dressed you walk past Lacie in her room. She is holding an old picture. "Lacie you okay?" You ask.
"I'm fine I just never met dad and I bet he would love me....." Lacie replys. "Lacie our dad did not like to live with us and he said he wanted to be free from all of our fussing and complaining. I miss him too but I don't think he misses us" you say.

"Okay....."

"I'm going to work ok I will bring you pizza"

"Ok love you sissy"

"I love you too"

"Make sure your gun is loaded just in case something happens while I'm gone"

"Ok its loaded"

"Ok bye"
As you walk out to your car you start to think "why did dad hate us so much?" You start driving towards the pizzeria. As you pull up you see nobody there. It looks abandoned. You then see yellow eyes glowing inside the window.
"What have I gotten myself into?"

_______________________________________
I know I have not updates in a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time but I've been really busy but I still have time for you people! ;-)  I will try to update more often and the next chapter will probably be out maybe Sunday 02-19-17 or Monday 02-20-17. We will see and BTW I'm still accepting story ideas so feel free to message them to me or just comment them an I promise to give you credit for the ideas you give me!!! Until next time! BYEEEEEEEEE AND STAY UNICORNS!!! 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄!!!!!!