Meeting the boss

Your P.O.V
You walk inside the abandoned looking building and look around and you notice it looks so new but wonder "why is it clean in here but messy outside?" You see a shadow and freeze in your spot and say "hello? Is anybody there?" "Hello its me your boss over here!"Mr.fazbear says.

"Oh hello you scared me for a moment there"

"Oh I'm sorry......are you ready for your first day!?"

"Yes I am!" You say as you look at Mr.Fazbear. He is a tall skinny man who you think could kill you for no reason but he is also the friendly type.
"OK good let's go" Mr.Fazbear says as he leads you to a table. "So your job is to prepare the anamatronics for the shows everyday ok?"

"Got it.....and do I need to beware of any of them?"

"Well.....just watch out for Foxy.....he once bit a little girls frontal lobe off"

"O...ok" you gulp.

"But don't be afraid I think he has learned not to do that"

"Ok so how many are there?"

"There are 4 of them Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy and they are nice to everyone"

"Ok I'll get right to work then!!"

"Ok see you later" he says as he smiles at you. You watch him as he walks away. You think to your self " its all for Lacie........its all for Lacie!"
_______________________________________
I'm Soooooo sorry I didn't update when I said I would but I've been so busy so now I'm not gonna tell when I'm going to update so you get it when you get it!!! So BYEEEEEEE AND STAY UNICORNS!!!!!!!🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄