youtube high school

hello everyone! i have been thinking to make some kind of a story,  i was too bored so i decided to make a story about youtubers before they started youtube and were only students. 

      this story includes many youtubers, if there is not a youtuber that you love or enjoy watching, comment down below and i will try to make another story about that youtuber. 

        remember this is only my top picks so if i didn't put your favorite youtuber im sorry and please don't swear in the chat or argue with each-other, instead be friendly! 

    this is not based of a true story and no one knows how those youtubers high school was but this is how i thought it was. 

         when you read all parts, that will sadly only come out once a week comment down bellow: your favorite youtuber in this story, your favorite part in this story, your favorite place in the story and what made you lough and happy the most c:

 and also i would like to say all the youtubers chanels if you'd like to check them out: alex-alex, corl-corl, coyote-brave wilderness, dan-danTDM, denis-denis, ellie-moreTDM, lizzie-LDshadowlady, mark-markiplier, mickel-vsauce, poppy-not a youtuber, qupquake-ihasqupquake, samantha-samantha strange, sandra-not a youtuber, sketch-sketch, sookie-not a youtuber, stacy-stacyplays, sub-sub, sam-samgladiator, ms. lily-not a youtuber, mr. carl-not a youtuber, dr. phil-not a youtuber, ms. mia-not a youtuber.

thank you guys for reading if you did and i hope you enjoy c: