youtube high school part 2

as denis and lizzie were talking to each-other the classroom door opend. a girl with light brown hair came in. she stood at the door, shyly and watched the teacher.

"oh hello there, you must be the new student here, come in."-said ms. lily-

"y-yes"-said the girl-

the whole class started talking and whispering to each-other.the teacher started to explain.the girl came in and sat down in the back. on her left hand side was siting corl, who was mad about james and extremly annoyed. 

corl looked at her and said- "hello there, whats your name? oh by the way i don't recommend you talking with james"-he pointed at a boy sting in front, with long brown hair-

"oh hi, my name is sandra."-she said shyly-

"oh hey!"-came voice from the back-"am coyote! whats up?"

the teacher yelled at coyote and corl-"stop talking you two! and listen!"

three of them stoped talking and watched the teacher explain. denis and lizzie stoped talking as well. after a few minuted teacher stoped eplaining.

"denis why don't you come out and grab a chock?"-said ms.lily-

denis walked up to the blackboard and grabed a chock. he was ready to do anything that his teacher said. everyone watched, sure that he would do everything right.

"hmm.."-thought ms.lily-"tell us from the story that we learned yesterday, why did the stranger want to kill him?"

denis didn't even think and said extremly fast-"becouse he was crazy"

"well done denis,do you know the whole story?"-asked ms. lily-

"yes, i do."-nodded denis-

"great job. il give you a A+ today, becouse am sure you know the story very well. sit down"

denis walked up to his chair and sat down. he was happy about his grade. about 30 minutes later, the bell rang. everyone started talking to each-other, some about the new girl and some about denis's good grades. denis walked out of the classroom as alex followed him. james also walked up to him.

"hey denis wanna put something under the teacher's chair?"-he asked denis-

"sure"-denis loughed-"lets put something sharp under the history teacher's chair"-he said with evil smile and loughed again-

As alex was silent i thought of having great time with corl as well. corl was in the class and was reading a book that the history teacher gave him, as homework. alex didn't understand why corl didn't like james. alex liked james, he thought james was a nice guy, and he was. 

"hey alex, sorry for not inviting  you too, so wanna come with us? it will be fun!"-asked james with a smile-

alex thought, thought-"sure but what about corl? he would of had fun with us too. if hes not coming am not coming either! i know his rude to you, james but..hes nice too."

james didn't think and said it faster then denis answer the teacher- sure, alex! am sorry for not inviting corl. hes i nice guy, am not saying anything about it, he can come!-said james with a cheer-

the three friends went into the classroom and walked up to corl. they were scared that corl would get mad and say no. as soon as the got close to corl bell rang. the math teacher came in and sat down on the chair, that was in front of a table. after math the history teacher would come in, so they had to be quick to do this prank. james, denis and alex went to their chairs. denis saw lizzie by him and thought that lizzie could come to, but he had to ask alex and james first, and he didn't have time for that.

to be continued...