Chapter I: The Bloodshed

"Kayna! It's time for dinner" Mother said, I walked to the table waiting for my mom and dad to sit down. Mother bringed the food and laid it down at the table, "Honey, dinner's ready." my father didn't answer, Mother went upstairs and wanted to see what he was doing, I waited for 5 minutes but I didn't hear anything, I started to worry and ran upstairs, my heart stopped, seeing my mother and father laying down covered in blood. I screamed, crying, I didn't know what to do. "MOM, DAD. WAKE UP PLEASE. MOM, DAD?" I shaked them but no movement was shown, I ran out of the house and knocked on my neighbor's house, "Mr, please, help me!" Knocking on the door recklessly, the door opened with him holding the door, "Are you okay? Why are you crying," he asked, I went and hugged him, "My...mom...dad..." I was crying too hard for him even understanding my words, the neighbor went to my house and saw the bloodshed.. He then called the Police immediately.

An ambulance came and in a minute, my house was surrounded of police and ambulances, my mom and dad were taken into the ambulance. My neighbors was hugging me to make me feel better. I was only 6 years old, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to feel, my neighbors took care of me, took me in. They made me feel like im their own daughter..I started going to middle school at 9, I started focusing on my grades, my grades went high and became an Honor, I finished Middle school and enlisted into High school, my grades stayed the same and my parents were proud of me, it was ceremony day. I got called up first to get medals on my final year, my foster parents stood with me, my foster dad handing me medals, I couldn't help the feeling of losing my parents, I could only think of my parents doing this to me.. I felt like I was about to cry but I held myself, after the ceremony, I was handed 11 medals, the biggest given on that school, after that. Me and my parents were given a letter, printed "Vastena Productions" They invited me to their college, only Honors get invited to these schools, im now 21 and got into Vastena Productions, I was assigned to Class 43 for the semester, started learning science and technology. This was 2026, many new inventions were possible such as floating cars, unlimited wifi!  I was walking through the hall about to go to my locker as someone said my name, "Kayna!" I looked behind, I didn't know who it was. "Umm hello..?" I said confused, "I'm sorry for busting like that but I heard you were a good inventor, my name's Ikuto." The stranger said, "Oh thank you," I realized that name. The name of the person who has the title of Grand Zenkai. One of the top students who has beaten the championship round. "Ikuto...? Isn't that the Grand Zenkai." I said confused.

"Yup" He looked at me and gave me a smile, "Wanna be friends? I haven't met alot of people and your a newcomer so I can teach you things here." He said happily, "Oh well, sure I haven't gotten used to this place so I could get some help" I said nervously, I took my things and said farewell to Ikuto, as I headed to class. I saw Ikuto sitting on a chair with other guys, I blushed and thought in my head. "How could a cute genius want to be friends with me?" I sat beside him, *Ring Ring Ring* The sound of the school bell ringing. The class teacher came in. I didn't like Health class, it really makes me nervous and dizzy. *Ring Ring Ring* Everyone stood up and started walking out the door, as I walked someone touched me on the shoulder. 'Hey, Kayna. Want to go eat somewhere?" He said smiling at me. "Why sure, lets get some sushi if you don't mind." I said nervously. He nodded. *Nom Nom Nom* the sound of Ikuto eating rubbishly. "I didn't know you were a piggy eater." I said "Huh?" with his mouth full of sushi. "Nothing". I replied.

I said farewell to Ikuto and walked home, as I was walking the clouds went black. It started raining hardly. I ran as fast as I could but suddenly.. I was struck by lightning. I woke up sitting in a bed at the hospital seeing my step-parents worried about me. I was in a comma for 5 months, It was a miracle how I was still alive. "My eyesight wasn't complete yet so I saw blurred. "Mom..? Dad...?" My step-parents were crying happily seeing I was alive, I went home and and slept.

The next day, I came back to school, everyone was wondering what happened to me, I was wondering where was Ikuto when I was in a comma for 5 months, *Ring Ring Ring* I was late for class, I ran as fast as I could. When I was about to make my first step, I was already at class. I was confused. I felt like I had super speed, just like the Lightning in the TV show. There he was, Ikuto. "Hey.."I didn't answer. *Ring Ring Ring* Class ended, I saw Ikuto walking down the hall, I ran to him and tapped his shoulder, I yelled "Hey!" he didn't answer. "I'm sorry I didn't answer, I didn't completely recognize you." He looked at me, walked away and left the school, I asked one of his friends what happend to Ikuto, "Didn't you hear? His parents died in a mysterious murder." one of his friends said. "The same thing happened to me too..." I thought in my head.