Chapter II: The End of Dawn

We were cornered, surrounded. We didn't know what to do, I sensed Ikuto changed. He suddenly turned gold and held a trident looking sword, he suddenly said these words "Great Glory" as he said the words his aura become stronger and tighter as a rain full of gold light showered to the mutated monsters as they were all erased, I didn't know what I was seeing. Ikuto collapsed. I ran holding him from his head, he was unconcious. We were protected fully, the aura protected us and helped us gain more power. But who are Grozo and Kya... or what even are they..? Then two sudden creatures popped up in front of us, I was holding Ikuto so I couldn't defend him...I was weak as hell.. Our aura and power decreased and soon our attire wore off and we were back to our normal clothes, Ikuto, still unconcious then I realized I was all by myself. The two creatures began marching at us, I was scared...I didn't know what to do. I was getting ready for both of our deaths, all the sudden the creatures talked. "Ah, so these are Ikuto and Kayna?" the creature said, "I believe so." The other creature replied. "Well, I think its time we introduce ourselves... I'm Grozo, the Eternal Flame." The creature said. "And I, am Kya.
 The Lightning Goddess."

 the other creature said. "Grozo and Kya..." I was confused, as the pig said that we have to find these two.. speaking in my head, then a loud roar trembles around the room as a dark figure emerges. "Sigh...I thought I already vanquished you both, but old Krono won't stop playing.." The dark figure shouts, then 7 figures popped up in front us, they had different auras. Each and one of them said a name, "Courtious, Contagion, Forantel, Julia, Kate, Rhyna, Sontain". Then the figures dissapear and the room was light again, Grozo and Kya were terrified. I asked, "What's wrong..?" Grozo looked at me, "Thousand of years ago, Natheya had a battalion called the 7 Knights of Dawn...They were traitors of the kingdom, but also were the elite and intelligent fighters of Natheya. Those 7 figures are the Seven Knights of Dawn....even us demons couldn't stop them." Grozo stated, "You both are the only royal bloods who are able to stop them..Only the Royal Bloodline of Krono has the power to eliminate them, please, save us." Grozo stated as they flew away and dissapeared to the skies, Ikuto woke up, stressed and afraid. "It's okay, we're safe.." We then somehow flew through the ocean, I was tired, confused and afraid. I didn't know how I did it, I don't even know if I am able to control my body, but at that horrifying event of my life. I just felt no emotion at all, I then woke up from my bed. Hearing my alarm clock... I have no more time to do what I've always dreamed... I brushed my teeth, in front of my mirror. Thinking of my future, the horrors I have to past through to save Humanity, for hells sake I don't even want to be in this world. I want to be free...I don't wait to save anyone, I don't want to be close to anyone, I just wanna be free..I don't want my heart broken..As I wonder what my purpose is and why I need to be a savior.. I dressed up as a casual school girl and started walking, I didn't see Ikuto in any of my classes, though I am for sure I have him in all my classes. We made sure of that...

(Past story/explanation)

We hid from the principal, when he was gone using the bathroom. We went right in, using my super speed which I never knew I had but it just went into my head, we switched the classes to me and him both are always together, so we wouldn't be apart, as friends..

Continued:

I walked out of the school exit door, casually walking alone. In the rain, I would remember seeing Ikuto walking with me..Then all the sudden a loud roar trembles the whole world, earthquakes, tsunamis, lightning strikes, you name it. I felt no emotion, I didn't care about anything. I just ignored the earthquake that just occured that rumbled thousands of buildings near me. A pink barrier surrounded me, I had no feelings, emotion, I was just walking thinking nothing was wrong, the pink barrier was the only thing that kept me alive, I never summoned it, but it's sure helpful..