Love is Always Here

I started looking for Ikuto, he was nowhere to be found. His friends told me he moved away, something must be wrong. I was casually in my room, working on my homework, then all the sudden the pig appears again from a hole. "Watchu lookin at" looking at me with a grumpy face. "Look, what the hell do you want. You didn't even help us when we needed, so just f*cking speak up." I shouted, "Relax, Kayna. I'm only here to help yo-" I interrupted "Well, you didn't even help me or IKUTO. So what the hell is all this crap about huh?" The pig said " I know you're mad, but I can help you on how to defeat them, yes. I was watching near the Void, I can help you. Just trust me...I can help you find Ikuto..." I sat on my desk, looking at him "How can you help then?" The pig jumped to my desk "The Knights of Dawn, the elite of the elite. Right?" I nodded "There are 5 stones that give tremendous power, but only those who deserve it will unlock its secrets." the pig continued "So what are you on about?" Walking to my trash can spitting out my gum. "Find 5 people who you think deserve these stones, and bring them to me. I will guide them to their powers, do choose wisely. As these stones will not be unlocked unless its user deserves it." I question "Why can't you find them yourself?" The pig looked at me immediately "Are you stupid? I'm a talking pig, how the hell do you expect anyone to talk to me without being creeped out!?" I sighed "Fine.." I started packing up, using my casual girl uniform again.

  I walk to school, thinking on who I should pick, but hell I don't even know who I should pick cause I don't even know anyone AT school" I sigh again entering my classroom, then this boy with glasses comes up to me "Hey, who are you?" I really didn't care at this point "The hell you wanna know?" I ignored him and started writing notes about our upcoming math exam. Then at lunch, I bought this really big hamburger, really juicy too. I just started walking at the playground, then I saw this a girl younger than me but in my lower floor (For Middle Years) school getting bullied by older boys, I really didn't care so I just kept walking. Then I saw the boy with glasses rushed up to the girl and said "You better get out of here before I beat you on pokemon card game!" The boys laughed and started kicking the boy, but then I was shocked on what happened next. The boy started running circles, really fast, tripping all the girls in one swoop, even got a marker on his pants and made them ugly. "Now that's what you deserve, punks!" He lent a hand to the girl, the girl took it and got up. I went up to him "Hey man, that was some good friendship right there." The boy looked at me "Are you one of those girls too!??!! I'll beat you up just like the rest of them!" The girl said, "Wait wait, she's not one of them, Rain!" He eased and calmed himself, "I'm sorry about the rudeness I did earlier, my name's Kayna." The boy with the glasses looked grumpy, "Sorry about that, my name's Athena, this is Rain. We're brothers and sisters, but we're always getting bullied because we're small and apparently weak.." I felt sorry for the boy I was rude to, I kneeled down and touched his head "Hey, Rain. I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you and your sister, let's go eat some sushi!" I said trying to cheer him up, "Fine, but I dont like Sushi. Can we eat some noodlessss plssss" He said with a cute face "Heh, sure. You okay with that Athena?" She nodded, we started walking to a noodle place nearby called "NoodDLES".

 Weird name but I really didn't care, we entered and sat down at a table, I stood up, "Wait here, I'll get us the food." They both nodded, I started walking to the shop's front kitchen of some sort. "I'd like to order 3 bowls of your supreme noodles as I've heard" Then this large man comes up to me, I was pretty scared cause he was literally LARGE. Then just a small BIG man comes to me, "Oh sorry about that, now watcha need?" The small man said with a french accent, "I just need 3 supreme bowls of noodles please.." I said really confused, "Alright gotcha! Hey, Guilia, fetch me some 3 supreme bowls please!" The small sman shouted, "Coming right up, Dad!" I walked back to our table, I saw Athena and Rain playing with each other, just made me think of when me and Ikuto used to play together, but that's from the past.. I sat down watching them play with these two plushies I had in my bag, I had millions of them so I didn't mind to give them some. A girl approached us with 3 supreme bowls, "Here you go, Ma'am!" She handed us the three bowls of noodles that looked very delicious, the girl looked tired and had no rest so I asked for one more bowl of supreme. "One more bowl please!" I asked, "Coming right up, Miss!" She came back with a supreme bowl, "So who's this for?" She asked, "For you, come sit down and take a break. I'll go talk to your dad." She looked surprised, "Ma'am, I really can't do this. I have things to do-" I interrupted, "Just take a break, I got you." She nodded and started eating, she started talking to Athena and Rain and I saw them laughing and got me really happy, I love those who are younger than me having fun, I feel like a parent when I'm only 16. I went back to the front, "Hey, sir? Can I talk to you for a second?" The small man came back "What do you want, I got a business to run here?!" He shouted, "Um, I'm just letting your daughter have a break. She looked really tired and she looks very dirty, you can't keep putting her in misery." I stated, "Well, she's my daughter SO SHE listens to me, NOT YOU.

 Now get her back to the kitchen or I will." I shook my head, he looked angry and marched out of the front and to my table, he grabbed the girl forcefully, seeing the girl looked abused, I ran and smack his face, "You know, you type of parents disgusts me. Let's see how the police think about the abuse you did to your daughter." I stated, I picked up my phone and called the police, they came and arrested the man for abusing his daughter. I asked for the police to take care of her, they said I needed to sign a few papers. Even though I was young and learning to be a parent, I couldn't let the child go to a potential risk of being abused again. I signed papers with my signature, and people think im 24 and mostly my neighboorhood thinks im 24 so the police really didn't care about it, I took Athena and Rain back to their place and said goodbye, Guilia here looks very tired. "Want to hang on my back?" I said, Guilia looked at me tired. She nodded, I picked her up and put her on my back, "Sorry for what happened, it's like 12 midnight but I did-" She interrupted "Thank you, mom.." She filled me with love when I only met her today, We just started looking at the stars, it looked very beautiful. We reached to my house, she fell asleep on my back so I put her on my bed, I was really tired too...