[i2] e- your first time*

"okay, I'm going to be straight up, ethan" i said sitting on the bed beside him.

"whats up?" he said locking his phone.

"I'm ready" i said looking at him

"for what?" he asked confused

i looked down at my lap and back up at him.

"oh... ohhhh" he said

"youre dumb" i joked

"thanks babe" he winked

"no problem" i laughed

"are you sure youre ready?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"yeah I'm sure" i said, "have you done this before?"

"yeah" he said

"ooooh who was the lucky girl?" i joked

"some girl in high school, i regret it to be honest. we were at the movies and she talked me into going to the woods and we did it there, she was a hoe though." he said

"oh" i said quietly

i hated hearing about his ex girlfriends.

"baby, don't get jealous, i don't miss them or love them. i love you baby, only you" he said kissing my lips.

"i know eth, i love you too" i said looking into his eyes.

there was a moment of silence and he looked down at my lips, leaning in.

this kiss was different, this was more passionate. our lips moved in sync and i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in. his hands went down to my waist, playing with them hem of my shirt. he slowly pulled it over my head, looking at my body.

"damn baby girl"

i blushed and he went back into the kiss. i pulled off his shirt and started getting on top of him, as he laid back. i started kissing his neck and down his chest.

"baby stop, tonight is all about you, not me." he said

he flipped us over and he started kissing my neck and down my chest. he lightly nibbled at my skin leaving small love bites. he reached one hand around my back, unclipping my bra. he slowly pulled off my bra.

"youre so pretty baby"

he kissed over my breasts, sucking slightly on my nipples. i let out a moan as he kissed down my stomach. i put both of my hands on the back of his head, playing with his hair. he got to the hem of my leggings and lightly grazed his teeth over my skin, sending goosebumps all over my body. he slid both hands up and down my sides and pulled down my leggings. he started kissing up and down my thigh getting closer to my panties every time. his slid one finger over my lips and teased me through my panties. he left hickies on my thighs and hooked one finger inside my panties, he paused.

he looked down at me, "are you ready princess?"

"yes baby" i moaned.

he pulled down my panties, painfully slow.

"stop teasing me" i moaned

he threw my panties to the floor and kissed my clit. he slid one finger over my folds and slowly inserted it inside of me. he kept sucking and licking my clit as he slowly fingered me.

"tell me when you are about to cum, okay baby?"

"okay"

he sped up his finger and i felt myself getting closer.

"baby..."

he sped up even more.

"fuck baby I'm about to cum"

i was about to cum when he stopped. he sat up and pulled off his sweatpants and boxers.

he slipped on a condom that he had just grabbed.

he aligned his tip up with my hole and slowly slid in.

"fuck baby girl youre so tight" he moaned, causing me to moan.

he slowly slid in and out of me. i bit my bottom lip as a wave of pleasure hit me.

"youre gorgeous baby, absolutely beautiful" he said as he kissed my neck.

i moaned loud as he hit my g-spot.

"fuck, harder baby" i moaned.

i felt his thrusts get sloppy and his warm liquids filled the condom, sending me over the edge.

he pulled out and threw the condom away.

"i love you so much baby" ethan said as he kissed my forehead. he gave me a shirt and underwear to put on and he put underwear and sweatpants on and we cuddled to sleep.