[p2] how he asks you out

grayson:

after about thirty minutes your friend left, and grayson and you hung out at the frozen yogurt place for a while.

grayson said to you, "well it was very nice bumping into a gorgeous girl like you, y/n"

"thanks gray, it was nice meeting you too. but i should get going." you said frowning at the last part.

"okay babe i'll text you later"

'babe' i got the feels man.

"okay bye!" you said hugging him.

-

when you got home it was about 3 o'clock. you got a text from grayson.

'meet me at the playground by the mall -g'

you needed to touch up your hair and makeup and put some more perfume on.

since you lived close enough, you decided to walk.

when you arrived, grayson was there with a bouquet of roses.

"awh for me?" you asked blushing.

"yes gorgeous" he said kissing my cheek. "but i have a question for you."

he handed me the roses and you set them down on the picnic table. the playground was empty.

"i know we just met today but i really like you, so will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course grayson, i would love to be your girlfriend"

ethan:

it had been three months since you met ethan and he asked for your number you guys have been talking all the time.

you guys weren't dating yet, you were wondering if he was going to ever ask you out. the distance was hard since he lived in cali, but you made it work.

ethan facetimed you at your usual time. you answered it like usual. a familiar face showed on the screen and as soon as he saw you he smiled. he was in his car for some reason.

"hey ethan"

"hey beautiful" you blush hard. "awh you're so cute when you blush" he said smiling big. i love him so much.

"thanks" i said smiling. i tuck some hair behind my ear.

"i need to talk to you." he said with a serious voice.

my heart rate started picking up.

"y-yeah what's up?" i said nervously.

"okay well i know we've been talking for a while, but i wanted to ask you something important."

is this is?

all of the sudden the doorbell goes off. seriously??

i guess ethan heard it because then he asked, "are you gonna get that?"

"oh yeah hang on i'll be right back." i run downstairs and open the door and there stood ethan.

"oh my god" i gasp.

"hey babe" he said laughing, pulling me into a hug. i missed his touch.

"so about that question..." i said trying to get it out of him.

"okay well as i was saying, i know we've been talking for the past three months but i've talked to your mom and she approves that you can come live with me in la and finally be mine. i love you so much y/n. i want you to be mine."

i stood in shock, "uh- yeah wow ethan yes of course i will"

"good. i love you y/n"

"i love you too"