Make Out Caught

Michael:

You and Michael are making out at your home and he got on top of you while you are on the bottom making out. You both then started making out for an hour as you hear a giggle as you see LeatherFace.

"Get some Michael." LeatherFace said

You blushed as Michael got up and begin to tell LeatherFace in a kind way to leave which he left.

Chucky:

Chucky is now making out with you as he is already in his human form and begin to hover over while making out with you. You moan as he kissed your lips and that's when Jason giggled.

"Get some." Jason Voorhees smirked

"Jason!" Chucky said

You blushed that Jason Voorhees caught you making out.

Pinhead:

You are now making out with Pinhead in the labyrinth as you moan into the kiss as he keeps making out. You made out with Pinhead for an hour until the female cenobite came and she laughs.

"Get some Pinhead." The female cenobite giggled

You blush in a deep shade of red as Pinhead told the cenobite to leave and torture some souls as you got caught making out.

Jason:

You are now at the cabin, making out with Jason as he hover over you and continue to make out until you heard a psychotic laugh as you see Chucky grinning at you.

"Having fun Jason?" Chucky grinned

You blushed red as Jason groans that Chucky caught you making out.

Hannibal:

Hannibal is now making out with you at the park and you begin to swirl your tongue with him. While making out, Norman begin to blush as he tapped Hannibal on the shoulder as he pulled away.

"T-This i-is a public park Lecter. N-Not a place for sucking f-faces." Norman said

"My apologies Norman sir." Hannibal said

You blushed red as Norman caught you making out but you understand that Hannibal is a nice gentleman to Norman.

Freddy:

You are now finish at the bakery as Freddy then started making out with you in the kitchen. You close your eyes and make out with him for an hour until you heard a whistle from your boss.

"Hehe get some from your baking partner huh?" The boss grinned

Freddy growled and flipped the boss off and he continues to make out with you in the kitchen.

Norman:

Norman is now making out with you and you begin to close your eyes and wrap your arms around his waist while kissing until you heard a wolf whistle as you see Freddy Krueger.

"Get some Norman." Freddy grinned

"L-Leave K-Krueger can't you see I'm making out?" Norman asked

You continue to blush because Freddy caught you making out.

Jigsaw:

You and Jigsaw are making out on the bed as you hold him close while he is making out with you. While making out, you heard a meow and you then see the black cat Mar as Toshio also appeared and blush and wrote the word on his notepad which reads: